Mop c curl defining cream

Hello,
I am really curious to try this stuff but have to drive/subway across town to get it. At the moment I am really happy with the DM jelly-AMAZING stuff- and I don't even use a leave in or gel with it. On that note, I hear that Mop c also does not need lots of other products with it, so, do you all think this would be a product for someone with hair that does not like a lot of stuff on it and likes to be washed often?
thanks!

Aww..No one?

style: Ag:recoil Deva Mist-er right
I don't have a ton of detailed reasons why, but I wasn't a fan. I struggled to use my tube up (I hate to waste things).

I tried it because of the hype and didn't have one single "wow" experience with it.
2b (a fine 'n porous wavy)...and finally growing out :-)

Wash: Deva Low-poo
Condish and leave in: OneC or Suave Coconut

Styler: Angell or the Deva foam, sometimes KKKC

Etc: Set It Free as a refresher

Protien: Looking for one

I love hairspray...don't judge
I've had really good results with this, but there's no way I could use it on its own. I use it mixed with a leave-in and with gel on top.
Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
HG products:
Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
I always used a leave-in underneath and gel on top.
3B/3C
medium/coarse and porous

wash: KC Come Clean, Flower Peddler Northern Lights soap bar
conditioner: YTT, YTC, KCKT, Shescentit GT&H, Shescentit Avocado, DB Pumpkin Seed, Garnier Ultra Doux, Mop Top daily conditioner
styler: KCCC, HEBE, homemade fsg, DM MCCG, AOMM
dt: banana and avocado mask, nexxus emergencee, Shescentit TT&GH, ayurvedic powders, SS RPT
butters: Jane Carter N&S, Afroveda Curly Custard, Afroveda Cocolatte, Shescentit Gillian, Shescentit Seyani
If you're interested in trying it, send me a PM. I have a tube, 70% full, listed on the Swap Board. Cost is $10 which includes shipping. Paypal only. Thanks!
Agreed. Its not a product you can use alone. And I still have a lot left, and I am still unhappy but I wait wasting. It gives me AMAZING volume but no definition, thats why i second and third the responses that you need something more with it. So at 20 bucks a tube, you can find better and cheaper!

Originally Posted by Gemini13
I have mixed results with it. I like it, for the most part...but you do need a leave-in underneath. I don't think I will repurchase it, just because I don't really need it. I like just using a leave-in to double as my curl cream...I don't need anything to give my hair curl definition and I don't need hold...I just need moisture and my hair does quite well with just that...and I'm like you, I don't like a lot of product in my hair...and I like clean-feeling hair. MOP-C does feel a little producty at times...and then at times, it doesn't. Probably depends on the dewpoint in the air or something...or maybe how much I put in. Because I use a leave-in underneath, I can get away with only using a little bit. After I use up my Regis Olive Oil leave-in and MOP C (I use them in combination), I plan on just sticking with creamy leave-ins. Regis OO is a thinner leave-in and works well with MOP C...but I'd rather have a product that works alone.
Hope that helps.
That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.

3a/3b
I think I'm going to wait on this one- thanks for the responses.
Right now I am loving the DM honey aloe jelly!

style: Ag:recoil Deva Mist-er right
Sorry just noticed this thread - just to chime in that it wasn't good for me either, I gave it away to a friend. It was just too heavy/greasy even when I used a small amount, and I have thick 3a/b mix curls so I would think for a 2b/3a it might be too heavy. It had the same effect as Tigi Curls rock on me if that's any reference.
I love it. If anyone wants to unload their stock, PM me, I'll buy it.
3b, with more wave than curl at the top
Currently loving:
Deva Set It Free, No-Poo, and One Condish
MOP-C Curl Defining Cream
BedHead Manipulator or Deva Set Me Up! to finish it off.
I LOVE ACV RINSES!