Keratin oil

I bought a bottle of Keratin oil in Israel at a shop that specialized in products for curly hair; I love putting it on my ends overnight--I wake up without frizz, and no dry ends! Has anyone been able to find Keratin oil in the US?
Co-wash/Condish: Curls Coconut Sublime Moisturizing Conditioner
LI & Styling: KBB milk, CJ Beauticurls LI, CJ Coffee-Coco Curl Lite cream, CJ CIAB
DT: CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix, Shea Butter

No, I haven't heard of this. Sounds interesting though.

Is it like this?

3A curls, fine texture, thin (it's always been that way). A few inches past shoulder length and would like it to grow very long.

Latest routine:
Sulfate-free shampoo: Jessicurl Gentle Lather Shampoo, Elucence, Bedhead Superstar
Conditioner: Jessicurl Too Shea conditioner, DermOrganic Masque, Redken All Soft
Style: DermOrganic Argan Oil Treatment/Serum, Kinky Curly Knot Today leave-in, Kerastase Nectar Thermique, Oyin Hair Dew
It may be similar, but my bottle only has the gold colored keratin oil in it. I'm going to ask my hairdresser about it. I really would hate to run out of this stuff...the smell is lovely, and it just soaks in to my hair so easily.
DT: CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix, Shea Butter

I googled but didn't have much luck.

Latest routine:
I found it here. Someone told me this is a good website from which to order, but I don't remember who?

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams
Kathymack, you are fabulous! Thank you so much--I had googled and searched all over the place. I thought returning to Israel for a bottle of keratin oil would make me a product junkie first class!

Originally Posted by sharon5152
Glad to be of help! You actually helped me on another post. Have to visit mother in Florida next week and was wondering what to take. Your humidity product suggestions are some of my favorites, so they will be some of what's going.

Thanks, kathymack! I couldn't find it either, so I appreciate the link.

Latest routine:
I ordered some. I'm going to try it as a treatment before blowdrying and flat ironing (probably layer some heat protectant on top) because it seems similar to the Liquid Keratin treatment I've been hearing about. It might work, it might not. But it's only $8 to give it a try.

Latest routine:
This sounds like something I'd like to try.. thanks for the info.
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
"...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)