reviews of GF Playstyle Putty or GF fibergum putty?

Has anyone tried or heard of anyone using these garnier putties Or that surf texture paste? I am tempted to pick one of them up tomorrow but I don't know which one to choose or if they are even worth it.
Thanks
I have the GF fiber gum, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I opened it to look at it and it looks almost just like LOOB (L'oreal out of Bed). I'm hoping it works similar to LOOB. I will post when I do try it. I would also like to know if anyone else has tried it.
$5 off first order at iherb use code KEY066
Originally Posted by curlykey
THAT is what LOOB stands for?? I was thinking it was lube...and was some type of nc board joke. Hahaha oh jeeze...I am bright.

I suggest you go use it within the next 5 hours and tell me the results (I'm going shopping in 5 )

Hope it all works well for you!

Hope it all works well for you!
Originally Posted by jigfeet
you do realize that many curlies do use lube...as in personal lubricant, on their hair. It contains glycerin and is a good and cheap product, that mimmicks the effect of CK (curl keeper) lol.
2 something Australian

pw:aussie

Aiming to grow hair to waist from buzz cut - slowly but surely.
Have you not seen this??? It defines the abbreviations we use. Acronyms/Abbreviations/Definitions!
No I actually haven't looked at that yet. Generally I can figure out most of the abbreviations because I read so many posts, and I saw the KY being used so I know people used it, I just didn't realize that LOOB was an abbreviation as well. Sorry sorry just got a tad confused.
I did read somewhere that some people didn't like glycerin? Doesn't it sometimes make the scalp itch and such? Well, more research for me!
Anyways, I am out to pick up the putties, I will report back.
Anyways, I am out to pick up the putties, I will report back.
Originally Posted by jigfeet
OH no apologies!! I just didn't know if you'd seen it, it's a fairly new thread amazingly!!!

I'm not sure if glycerin is a cause for the itchies. This time of year in the Cold Winter months with low dew points a lot of us can't use Glycerin products because they dry us out and make us FRIZZ. But once Humidity and Warm weather comes back Glycerin is a SUPER frizz fighter!!! CK is the BEST!
Discovered CG 2007

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

I KNOW I will end up buying CK at some point. I am just so incredibly cheap (college student) and am currently in hawaii so shipping alone would cover my meals for a few days haha. So until then I am waiting...for..something.
I did chicken out and buy LOOB though. I have seen it appear numerously throughout the boards so I figured it had to be good right? Hopefully..
I still have my receipt if it fails! Thanks so much for that link though. definititely my new dictionary haha
If I remember correctly, and that's a big IF, the GF playstyle putty is kind of a substitute for the curl cream that GF discontinued about a year ago. Again IF I remember correctly from another board I frequent, the playstyle putty got good reviews. It might be worth trying. I cannot speak from experience though.
That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.

3a/3b