how much should Giovanni and AO cost?

How much should giovanni TTTT and leave in cost at at a store?
what about AOHR?
My Giovanni cost about 6.99 or 7.99 at Wegmans. I can't remember exactly. The Aubrey I think goes for 9.99 or 10.99 at Wegmans. I know it's more than the Giovanni.
If you can buy it on-line you can find some really good deals. www.iherb.com they even have a $5 discount for 1st time customers. discount code: CAR231 (thanks to Kinky Rhonnie for that)

www.doctorstrust.com is good for vitamins/supplements they also carry Giovanni.

The trick is to get other stuff to avoid shipping costs or cut them down significantly. I just placed an iherb order and got some things that normally I would pay at least $2-$3 more for each item at my local Health Food store. iherb has Aubrey, EO, Giovanni, Shikai and more it is not a good place for PJ's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then again it could be a PJ's heaven too
Discovered CG 2007

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

I think Vitacost.com has AO and Giovanni and their shipping is 4.99 no matter what you buy.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
$8-10 for either at a health food store in Eastern Canada.
Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
Some of us just found out that you can buy LITER size Giovannni's in selected Marshall's and TJMaxx. It's a hit or miss type thing.. some stores carry all their products, some don't.
I paid 12.99 + tax for a liter size 50/50.
No shipping!

Giovanni Direct Leave In
JoicoWhip
Newest Fav: Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the cheapest I've seen it.
Hair loves: aloe vera juice, cocoa butter, camellia oil

"Never forget, justice is what love looks like in public." ~ Cornel West
The Whole Foods in my area has Giovanni on sale for $5.99 sometimes. AO is regularly $9.99 but I can't remember what it is on sale (doesn't go on sale much). Once Bristol farms had all AO products on sale for 50% off and they're $9.99 regular price there too so that's $5!! They were out of stock both times I went in for some conditioner and I didn't try back again.
"I'd love to kiss you, but I just washed my hair." Bette Davis, Cabin in the Cotton

~mix of 4a/b??
~my only staples are TJ Nourish (for cowash/detangling) & Lush henna (bc it's pre-mixed). everything else is still up in the air...