products and their smells

Hi,
I recently tried L'oreal for wavy/curly co, I really liked the way it made my hair. but........the smell was so overwhelming I had to give it up. it actually burned my throat and has been lingering in my hair now for 5 days after 2 co washes.
some co I really like with no trouble are jessicurl unscented, giovanni sas, trader joes nourish.
I am trying to get avalon organics the new one, olive andgrapeseed extract it is unscented.
Can anyone add some input and tell me which products linger and which do not,cg ones, I'd really apprecaite it, I am sensitive to strong smells and I have an epileptic dog which I try to consider as strong odors may trigger seizures.
tia
yogawaves, formerly known as yogagirl
All of the Aubrey Organics products I have used or heard about have very strong scents.

Whether or not they are annoying scents seems to vary from person to person, but most agree, they are STRONG.
I use Aubrey Organics products, and indeed the scents are very strong. The products that I use do what they advertise; but two of the products that I use will knock your socks off!

I personally believe it's the concentration of the herbs/oils that Aubrey Organics use. By that, I mean the herbs and oils are not diluted. I've made my own hair products before, and I was surprised that if I use the pure, concentrated oils or herbs, the smell was very strong.
I just picked up the John Frieda root boost conditioner and spritz... ok, I don't usually like or suggest them at all - but the scent, so far, is very nice - as per the product - not so sure...
Tara - have a curly day!!!

LA Looks Curl Gel, Sauve Naturals conditioners Waterlily, CK, Deva Archangel , LOOB (has its days)...
Deva One - LOVE it!!!!!!!

Botticelli's Flax Seed Hair Gel (a DIY!!!) THANKS Botticelli!!!!!!
Curl Junkie Coffee Coco Creme (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!)
Shea Moisture Smoothie - GREAT stuff!

for the love of the lens...

www.animafoto.wordpress.com
In terms of leave-ins, the Donna Marie slip detangler is a very nice, light, leave-in conditioner that is unscented.

Also, KBB (Karen's Body Beautiful) makes all three of her leave-ins (super silky, nectar, milk) in unscented versions.
hair type: 2B/3A
low poo: Elucence moisture; Elucence clarifying (after swimming)
condish: CJ smoothing; CJ argan; CJ repair me; CJ curl rehab; CJ strengthening (summer only)
winter/spring styling: CJ Beauticurls leave-in + Curly Kinks coil jam + Ouidad mongongo oil; or CJ leave-in + SpiralSolutions CEJ & FHG
summer/fall styling: CJ CCCC lite + CJ Curl Queen