Anyone try new L'oreal Glossy Curls Gel?

I looked at this but saw the castor oil and put it back. That is one ingredient my hair does not like.

I am having good luck with the L'oreal hydra gloss stuff so I would love to venture out and try some of their stylers. This one looks interesting - although I normally don't use sprays, but might sometime soon.
Gel - KCCC at the moment
I picked up the spray gel today-I'll let you know how I like it!
Gel - KCCC at the moment
I bought some because I had a coupon. I really like it. I gives hold with very little crunch and makes my hair extra shiny.

It's similar to the Sammy spray gel in the pink bottle. The L'oreal has a much better scent.
Hmm...

my hair FREAKED out with the sammy gel. I still don't know why. Maybe I'll look into this and see what it does...
CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG

Originally Posted by Wiggilyhair
My results were similar -- I haven't tried the Samy gel, but the L'oreal gel is really nice. I love how it sprays out -- it's not super liquidy and you can spray it in your hands and use it like a regular gel too.
Gel - KCCC at the moment
I picked it up yesterday and I plan on trying it tomorrow. I hope it works well!
I'm also very curious about this one!
3Aish hair, thin and fine-to-medium in texture, couple inches past shoulder length
Routine:
Wash/Condition: Jessicurl GLS, Aloeba, Too Shea
Curly: GVP The Cream (love this)
Straight: Ojon Tunu on wet hair, Aveda Smoothing Fluid and Style Prep Smoother before flat ironing or blow drying
'Just hoping the castor oil in it won't cause me problems. I use a sulfate shampoo at times and alternate all my stylers, so I should be ok.
The castor oil in it is PEG-40 modified, so it is water soluble. I only co-wash and I really haven't had any issues.

I really love this gel! It has a good hold. I've never used a spray gel before, but I like how I can evenly apply the gel to my hair (I put it on my dripping wet hair).
Also- it's not "sticky"- I can easily spray it on second-day hair for better definition, and I don't even need to water it down!
Queer by nature, proud by choice!

CG since June 2008 / 3A

Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo
Oil: 100% pure Tea Tree Oil (massage into scalp before shampooing to relieve itching and flaking)
Conditioner: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner
DT: AOHR with Honey and Olive Oil
Leave-in: Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner

Products: AG re:coil, L'Oreal Vive Pro Glossy Curls Spray Gel, MOP C-System Shaping Serum