FY Stylers Curls Up? Anyone?

Does anyone use FX Stylers Curls Up fixative gel?

I've used, and sworn by, this product for several years....lately I've noticed a change in the product. It is a different consistency and color than normal and does not have the same hold as it used to.

Has anyone else noticed this??? HELP!
I have the FX Special Effects Curl Booster Fixative Gel that I rotate in quite often. I really like it; I've had mine for awhile, though. Is there any difference in the ingredients?
http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

I use a combination of the curls up and curl booster and get amazing results...but only when the concoction of the Curls Up is correct! Using just the Curl Booster doesn't give me the same great results. The Curls Up is more of a gel than the Booster...I find the booster to be a stickier consistency than the UP and use a small amount of that at after the other.
Originally Posted by Steffal
I don't think I'm familiar with the Curls Up. Is that a spray that is also found in CVS? The Booster that I use is in a yellow squeeze bottle and the consistency reminds me of a squeezable margarine. Just checking to see if we're talking about the same thing because I don't find the Booster sticky at all, but there is a spray I've tried that I did find pretty sticky -- ?? I'm also interested in your combo.
http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

The booster is the same that you're talking about! It's definitely not sticky like the spray, it doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky...just when I squeeze it out it's stickier than the curls up!