LA Looks Gels

This is probably just wishful thinking, but are any of the LA Looks gels protein-free? Do some have less protein than others or are they all pretty much the same as far as protein goes?
3a (protein sensitive)
Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Cleansers: Mop-C Hydrating Shampoo, JCGLS
Conditioners: CJCR, CK Renew
Leave-in: CJCR, CK Satin Roots
Stylers: HEBE, UFDCM
Deep Conditioner: CJCR
Standby items:GVP K-Pak
Hmmm, I wasn't aware that these had protein in them. I'm such a ninny. Here are the ingredients for the LA looks sport gel (blue) I use:

Water , PVP , Sorbitol , Carbomer , Keratin Amino Acids , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Propylene Glycol , Glycerin , Fragrance , Oleth-20 , Rahnella/Soy Protein Ferment , Aminomethyl Propanol , PEG-8 , Potassium Sorbate , Methylparaben , Tetrasodium EDTA , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Benzophenone-4 , Blue 1 , Ext. Violet 2

I'm not a whizz at reading ingredients, but the soy protein seems to be kinda far down the list, meaning there's not too much of it. Some of those other ingredients might be protein too, but I'm not sure. Amino acids are just the components of proteins right?

Anyways. you can check out the other gels on walgreens.com if you want.

Just btw, I had stopped using this gel because of the glycerin and low dewpoints here in KY, but I expect I'll pick it back up in the summer.

3a/b low to normal porosity curls
CG method since 2006 @:-)
fotki pw: whim updated 06.05.14
CO wash: suave naturals coconut
rinse out CO: GVP conditioning balm & honey <3
stylers: As I Am leave in, original moxie hold up serum
@waterlily716 on YouTube, FB, & Twitter
Blog: Curls and Blossoms

Last edited by whimaway; 03-01-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Thanks for that suggestion whimaway! I've tried reading some of the ingredients on the bottles and I gotta tell ya it's not easy seeing that itty bitty white writing on the bottles with all the bubbles in the background (my eyes aren't as young as they used to be)!

I'm definitely sure the one you listed would cause me a problem with the keratin amino acids so high up in the ingredients but I'll check out the other ones. Thanks again!
3a (protein sensitive)
Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Cleansers: Mop-C Hydrating Shampoo, JCGLS
Conditioners: CJCR, CK Renew
Leave-in: CJCR, CK Satin Roots
Stylers: HEBE, UFDCM
Deep Conditioner: CJCR
Standby items:GVP K-Pak
I am protein sensitive but the white - clear one works for me very well !!!
3B/C ; Suave Coconut Co-wash/LA Looks Gel or KCCC w/ KCKT (during the cooler months); I use Coconut &/or EVOO (Olive Oil) for Deep Conditioning.