Help! Super Moisturizing CG Conditioner

Does anyone have any recommendations for CG-friendly super moisturizing conditioner that offers great detangling and slip?

I was hooked on KBB for a few weeks but all of sudden I'm back to bad hair days.
Poo: Deva Lo-Poo 1 x week, Clarify 1-2 x month
CO Wash: Suave Tropical Coconut (but looking for something else b/c I suspect protein issues)
Condish: GVPCB, LVPNG
Leave-Ins: Was loving KBB Milk & Nectar, but overused them. Usually just leave-in some of what I CO with.
Styling: Biolage Gelee
The new Curl Junkie products are great: Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix, Curl Theory Moisturizing Conditioner, Rehab Moisturizing Hair Conditioner.

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams
I agree with Kathymack; I also want to suggest alternating between products. My hair loves the KBB milk, but I don't use it every time--alternating with CK, or CJ's leave-in. Maybe alternating will prevent your hair from getting saturated, and you'll be able to get more life out of your products!
3a/b
Wash: CJ Daily Fix, KM shampoo bars, Giovanni 50:50 Clarifying
Co-wash/Condish: Curls Coconut Sublime Moisturizing Conditioner
LI & Styling: KBB milk, CJ Beauticurls LI, CJ Coffee-Coco Curl Lite cream, CJ CIAB
DT: CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix, Shea Butter

Oooo! Thanks. I've never tried the Curl Junkie products. I'll have into look into these.
Styling: Biolage Gelee
LVPNG has great slip, detangling properties, and is pretty moisturizing. I would still use it if I wasn't protein sensitive.
CG since December 22, 2008!
Thick/Coarse/Porous/3a/Protein Sensitive

Luvin the Spritz and Condish method! =)
I think you might be right Sharon5152. I just got so excited that I finally found a product that delivered that I kind of O.D. on it. I seriously used half a bottle of each (milk & nectar) w/in the past 5 days trying to get the original results but it's not happening.
Styling: Biolage Gelee
Yes! LVPNG was my last addiction before KBB. I gave it up b/c I thought I had a protein issue.
Styling: Biolage Gelee
I rotate products, too. I did a few months of KBB milk as my rinse out--which is very unusual for me. It was the only thing that moisturized my hair. Now, I use a lot of different products--including some of the Aubrey Organics. But there's no slip there--just moisture.

I'll throw in another vote for rotating products. Ever since I started rotating my products, I haven't had any problems with products that just stop working.

As a total PJ, it also allows me to try lots too !!
I agree with rotating products too.

My hair loves Elucence Conditioner. You can buy it here on Curlmart and its cheap!!!
"What's the good of having naturally curly hair if nobody's jealous?" Freida - Peanuts

~CG 8/06 ~
fine, wavy - 2b/3a
KCNT and KKCC
Rotating's the way to go. Right now I'm doing Trader Joe's Nourish (a bit light, but still pretty moisturizing), GVP Conditioning Balm (very moisturizing), and every so often when my hair feels like straw, KBB Milk.
3A
Modified CG since 11/14/08!
Low poo: Trader Joe's Tea Tree
Co-wash: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea
Rinse out: Tigi MM, Tigi O&H, Tresemme Naturals Volumizing
DT: Jessicurl WDT
Leave-in: Giovanni DLI, Komaza CLI
Styling: Komaza Coconut Pudding, HE BE gel, KBB Cream to SOTC
My favorite is Elucence Moisture Balance Conditioner.

I'll definitely be trying the Curl Junkie stuff at some point. I love every CJ product that I have tried so far. I'm becoming a Curl Junkie Junkie.
3a/medium texture/normal porosity
I like the curl junkie products too. I also used Jessicurl Weekly Deep treatment today but I used it like a rinse out with good results. I think the Giovanni conditioners are decent as well. I like the 50/50.

Don't go with the Elucence if you think you're Protein Sensitive. EO conditioners are GREAT and very mosturizing and the price is right You could also try adding a little olive oil or other oil that your hair likes to your regular condish to give it more moisture. GVP is great too and you can buy it at Sally's. It actually got too heavy for me after a few wks. of rotating it.
Discovered CG 2007

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

I didn't know that about the Elucence. Evidently I'm not protein sensitive. I also rotate conditioners, so could be I've just never od'd on it.
3a/medium texture/normal porosity
The first two times I used Nutrigloss, I hated it..It dried my hair. I think it was the protein. Then this third time (a few days ago) I used less, and it was so moisturizing.
I'm sure not saturating my hair with it helped...but I also think my hair is just weird and will respond differently because the stars are not aligned.
So, it's a good idea before ditching any product to try it a few times and maybe vary the amounts. Rotating is also a good idea.
That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.

3a/3b
It's winter so for me TIGI Moisture Maniac is my winter dry air dry hair fixxer upper

Love the stuff it works like magic on my hair
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
So many great suggestions! Thank you! But my wallet is cursing you all

Elucence... Used to love this but I'm kind-of afraid of the proteins. My hair is still very prone to dryness but I don't think it's as bad as it used to be before I gave up proteins. So I'm thinking I should probably continue to stay away from them.

Aubrey Organics & Trader Joe's... Did absolutely nothing for me. Gives me chills just thinking about how awful they were on my hair!

JC & TIGI... These didn't do anything for me either.

GVP Conditioning Balm... I got this when my first supply of KBB ran out and I loved it at first. The past week I've actually been using it with the KBB. I don't rinse it out either so maybe that gives you an idea of just how dry I get!

I'm definitely interested in the CJ. What's EO?

BTW, last night I decided to clarify and for the heck of it I used Suave Naturals Coconut conditioner (I bought it awhile ago and never used it before) and didn't rinse it out. OMG. My hair was in heaven. I don't know if it was just the switch up or what, but I haven't had slip and detangling like that in a LONG time.
Styling: Biolage Gelee
I rotate between KBB older glycerin-free hair milk, GVP conditioning balm, and occasionally AOHR. All give me good conditioning and slip, but AOHR is almost too conditioning and has the least slip.

TIGI MM is in the mix in the summer but too much glycerin in winter.

I've always rotated products, since old enough to buy my own, both because I'm a PJ and because my hair just does better when I do.
2C/3A/3B - mod. CG, med. to fine, normal to low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated, GTTT or Aim2Health 'poos as scalp needs, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein Trtmt & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, AO Mandarin Magic, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing then clips or clamps & air dry. Blend gray w/henna glosses

www.fotki.com/auntnett