DEVa B'Leave In?

Ive heard very very mixed opinions on this product. I know I'll defintely need a leave in conditioner. What do you recommend? What do you use?
CG Since : 03/15/09
3A, fine, low porosity
My Curr. Faves:
Cleansers: Daisy Fuentes C&W
Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm, GPB, LVPNG
Stylers: LVPNG, BRHG, KCCC, GVP CB
updated 04/29/2009
most of us use our conditioner as a leave in. some rinse most of it out, leave a little in (or more, depending on humidity). others rinse it all out, then add a dollop or so back in that will stay in.
i use deva one condition (either deva curl or deva care) as a leave in.
you will find all of this is trial and error. it depends on your hair -- the texture, porosity, etc...., and the outside and inside humidity. one of the nc members, struttswife, is a stylist in florida. she has a website that is extremely helpful: livecurlylivefree.com.
good luck!
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
I usually use whatever conditioner I'm using also. I travel a lot so I have to streamline my routine.

When I can though, I like to use Giovanni's Direct Leave In. It is my absolute favorite!
2b (a fine 'n porous wavy)...and finally growing out :-)

Wash: Deva Low-poo
Condish and leave in: OneC or Suave Coconut

Styler: Angell or the Deva foam, sometimes KKKC

Etc: Set It Free as a refresher

Protien: Looking for one

I love hairspray...don't judge
Originally Posted by CurlyCara
Devachan told me NOT to use any leave-in with B'Leave-In. OneC is supposed to mess it up. Rinse it all out before B'Leave In. It is the leave-in and also has light hold. Lorraine suggested in Austin (a few years ago) that it could be substituted for gel. She mixed it with Angell in my hair. It works very well for me 2-3 times in my hair and then I have to take a break due to the protein.
3a Colored, Layered
Currently loving:
Cond: CJ Strengthing, Marie Dean, CJ Curl Rehab
Leave -In: Marie Dean Red Clover, Coconut Lime Detangler and just about the entire line, CJ Rehab
Gelly: UFDCM, Paul Brown Geletine Goo
Towel - HG - Curls Like Us

Always use the "Icequeen" method for products
I agree with the above! I'm actually going to buy some as the weather gets warmer because it does work well as a gel type product. I had really good results using it as a freshener on hair throughout the day and for second-day hair.
2b (a fine 'n porous wavy)...and finally growing out :-)

Wash: Deva Low-poo
Condish and leave in: OneC or Suave Coconut

Styler: Angell or the Deva foam, sometimes KKKC

Etc: Set It Free as a refresher

Protien: Looking for one

I love hairspray...don't judge
I decided to get the Giovanni's Direct Leave-In Conditioner. Im really excited to recieve it.
CG Since : 03/15/09
3A, fine, low porosity
My Curr. Faves:
Cleansers: Daisy Fuentes C&W
Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm, GPB, LVPNG
Stylers: LVPNG, BRHG, KCCC, GVP CB
updated 04/29/2009
Originally Posted by CurlyCara
For me, Giovanni Direct is a great summer leave in. Not moisturizing enough for winter. Some people have problems with the protein.