Any suggestions please?

I am getting kind of bored with using Deva products and want to try something new. Any suggestions on what product line to try? I'm curious to know more about Ouidad, Curly hair solutions and AG Hair Cosmetics. I'm looking for new cleansers, and styling products. Thanks in advance!
I used several products from each of the companies you mentioned--and wasn't impressed. For instance, I was allergic to CK and their Silk LI had mineral oil in it! My hair likes the more natural products. I use what's in my signature, but am experimenting with new Curl Junkie, Komaza Califa and AfroDetangler--all with good results.

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix and CCCC
Thanks Kathymack! I didn't realize I could be allergic to different hair products. I'm hoping more people can give their imput on these products.
Originally Posted by rockthecurlz
I happen to have allergic skin. If you don't, it may not be a problem. I was allergic to CK, Shea Moisture LI, all of the Bioterra Products to name a few. My hair also doesn't like castor oil or goats milk. So, I'm really careful about ingredients. Going with the more natural products has helped a lot. Haven't been allergic to anything since last August!