Shampoo bars

I'm wondering if anyone has recs for places to buy shampoo bars. Thanks!
3Aish hair, thin and fine-to-medium in texture, couple inches past shoulder length
Routine:
Wash/Condition: Jessicurl GLS, Aloeba, Too Shea
Curly: GVP The Cream (love this)
Straight: Ojon Tunu on wet hair, Aveda Smoothing Fluid and Style Prep Smoother before flat ironing or blow drying
This is where I get mine. www.naturalsoapwholesale.com. There is no limit to how many you have to buy. The site should come up at Adams soap. I should add they dont sell shampoo bars but their soaps are light enough especially the organic ones that they are used as shampoo bars. I dont think you can beat their prices anywhere.
I love the shampoo/ soap bars that KathyMack sells.
2b/3A/ Fine/Med Porosity (i think)
Mod CG
Currently Using:
Cleanser: Kathymack soap bars, Giovannie TTTT
Rinse Out: CJ Curl Theory, Aussie 3 Min Miracle, Giovanni 50:50, Jasmine's Shea, Sevi Pumpkin Seed
Leave Ins: Jasmines Babasu Buttercream, CJ CALI (HG), Jasmines Shea, CJ BCLI
Stylers: CJ CCCC-Lite, Komaza CHP, SS CEJ, CJ SG
Gels: CJ AF (HG), HEBE (HG)

I use soap bars from Chagrin Valley. There are lots of soap and shampoo bars on Etsy.
Hair loves: aloe vera juice, cocoa butter, camellia oil

"Never forget, justice is what love looks like in public." ~ Cornel West
Originally Posted by Chelley Mae
Looking through the link crazywaves posted... I think they're the same as kathymacks lol
CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
Originally Posted by Chelley Mae
Originally Posted by MimsTX

For those who do use the Adams soaps they are reformulating some of them. You can read about it on their website. I could be a issue when using these as shampoo bars.
I will definitely second www.naturalsoapwholesale.com. The pricing is great, they ship fast, and their customer service is excellent!
Check out this site with reviews of dozens of shampoo bars:

2C wavy with some spirals. CG since April 07. Medium texture and porosity.
COs: Yes to Cucumbers
Stylers: Krystal Ecostyler, KCCC,

Unique and Useful gifts & accessories
www.EweniqueEssentials.artfire.com and www.EweniqueEssentials.etsy.com
I have had the most success with the Chagrin valley SOAP bars (not shampoo bars). But even within a brand, the varieties, well... vary
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album
I was a Chagrin Valley user but have since switched to Theraneem Maximum Strength Neem bar with Sweet Orange & Ylang Ylang. Only neem bar that smells good. Neem is a stinky Indian herb that's great for hair and skin.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
I love the KBB (Karen's Body Beautiful) Bodacious Beauty Bar in Charm for fine/oily hair (followed by an ACV rinse), but it's a little pricey at $12.

hair type: 2B/3A
low poo: Elucence moisture; Elucence clarifying (after swimming)
condish: CJ smoothing; CJ argan; CJ repair me; CJ curl rehab; CJ strengthening (summer only)
winter/spring styling: CJ Beauticurls leave-in + Curly Kinks coil jam + Ouidad mongongo oil; or CJ leave-in + SpiralSolutions CEJ & FHG
summer/fall styling: CJ CCCC lite + CJ Curl Queen
http://members.fotki.com/melaniesusan/ pw = 3ahair
You could try Afroveda's Carrot and Rice Bran Shampoo Bar. It makes your hair soft and moisturizes it as well. Your hair does not feel dry and your curls / coils pop.
Check here: http://www.afroveda.com/AV-HAIRCLEANSING.html
Karess Krafters also has great poo bars
same thing with Njoi creations
Last re.l.a.x.er: July 2006
First big chop: September 29th 2006
Several locking attemps
Second big chop: June 30th 2010
Another vote for Afroveda's Carrot and Rice Bran Shampoo Bar. It's a very complete bar, meaning cleansing, moisturizing, conditioning-good for the scalp, doesn't strip hair, no acid rinse necessary, IMO. My other favorite is the Swastik Shikakai bar, but I sometimes feel the need to do an acid rinse after that one. My hair always feels full, healthy and well-conditioned after using it, and I actually got used to the fragrance and color (mostly from the hibiscus, I think). CV bars are always great, and, often, the little, inconspicuous soap bar you see on the shelf at your healthfood store turns out to be an amazing find (I found a great sea salt bar that way). Don't limit yourself, and have fun experimenting.
Originally Posted by Curly Girl Fla
I'd love to find a bar that doesn't require an ACV rinse afterward. I noticed that the carrot and rice bran bar has olive oil and shea butter in it. Is it primarily meant for a dry scalp, or for all hair types? My scalp tends to get a little oily.
hair type: 2B/3A
low poo: Elucence moisture; Elucence clarifying (after swimming)
summer/fall styling: CJ CCCC lite + CJ Curl Queen
http://members.fotki.com/melaniesusan/ pw = 3ahair
I think the AV bar would be good for all hair types. It seems more balancing than overly moisturizing or drying. It adds condition without a heavy feeling. I think most people would want to condition after out of habit, unless their hair tends to be on the oily side. JMHO, of course...you can email Mala and see if she would recommend it for you. She answers promptly, and is wonderful to deal with.
I completely agree with Curly Girl Fla, with AV Carrot and Rice Bran bar, you don't need to do an ACV rinse. Mala will be able to give you so much information.
I have to tell you guys that this stuff isn't that hard to make yourself and then you can tinker with and customize the forumla to suit yourself. It's also not that expensive. The essential oils and herbal extracts are the most expensive parts of it. One small purchase is enough for many batches of bars.