Anyone try bioInfusions line from Walgreens?

Wondering if these are any good. Thanks!
3Aish hair, thin and fine-to-medium in texture, couple inches past shoulder length
Routine:
Wash/Condition: Jessicurl GLS, Aloeba, Too Shea
Curly: GVP The Cream (love this)
Straight: Ojon Tunu on wet hair, Aveda Smoothing Fluid and Style Prep Smoother before flat ironing or blow drying
Oh thank you!
Oops, I feel sillly now. I should have done a search before posting. Sorry, everyone!
Routine:
Wash/Condition: Jessicurl GLS, Aloeba, Too Shea
Curly: GVP The Cream (love this)
No problem. I find it hard to use the search function here so I use Google. For this my search query was "bioinfusion site:naturallycurly.com" I find it so much easier vs the search function here.
2 b/c :: slight protein sensitivity :: med/coarse texture :: normal porosity

Location: SoCal
I tried their Olive Oil Hydrating Hair Creme but had to return because of its scent. I like to open products and dab on the top of my hand to determine the texture, weight, etc. Well with this one it had a *different* smell when I let it dissolve after rubbing onto the top of my hand. I returned it to the store immediately.
PW: justme
I've tried both the Olive Oil Hydrating Hair Creme and the Olive Oil Hair Lotion from the Bioinfusion line.

I really dug the hydrating hair creme, using up two tubs of it all too soon. The creme does have mineral oil in it (which I didn't realize when I bought it - it's listed as Lanolin Oil) and a -cone or two. The smell didn't bother me, but of course, YMMV.

I definitely haven't liked the hair lotion as much. I've tried it on dry hair and on wet, and it just doesn't do much for me in terms of moisturizing.