Old 03-12-2009, 08:28 AM   #1

Join Date: Mar 2009
Default Anyone try bioInfusions line from Walgreens?

Wondering if these are any good. Thanks!
3Aish hair, thin and fine-to-medium in texture, couple inches past shoulder length
Routine:
Wash/Condition: Jessicurl GLS, Aloeba, Too Shea
Curly: GVP The Cream (love this)
Straight: Ojon Tunu on wet hair, Aveda Smoothing Fluid and Style Prep Smoother before flat ironing or blow drying
diggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #3

Join Date: Mar 2009

Oh thank you!
Oops, I feel sillly now. I should have done a search before posting. Sorry, everyone!
Routine:
Wash/Condition: Jessicurl GLS, Aloeba, Too Shea
Curly: GVP The Cream (love this)
diggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:44 AM   #4

helloitsio's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2007

No problem. I find it hard to use the search function here so I use Google. For this my search query was "bioinfusion site:naturallycurly.com" I find it so much easier vs the search function here.
2 b/c :: slight protein sensitivity :: med/coarse texture :: normal porosity

Location: SoCal
helloitsio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:00 PM   #5

DivaGyrl's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009

I tried their Olive Oil Hydrating Hair Creme but had to return because of its scent. I like to open products and dab on the top of my hand to determine the texture, weight, etc. Well with this one it had a *different* smell when I let it dissolve after rubbing onto the top of my hand. I returned it to the store immediately.
DivaGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:10 PM   #6

Ayrdaomei's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009

I've tried both the Olive Oil Hydrating Hair Creme and the Olive Oil Hair Lotion from the Bioinfusion line.

I really dug the hydrating hair creme, using up two tubs of it all too soon. The creme does have mineral oil in it (which I didn't realize when I bought it - it's listed as Lanolin Oil) and a -cone or two. The smell didn't bother me, but of course, YMMV.

I definitely haven't liked the hair lotion as much. I've tried it on dry hair and on wet, and it just doesn't do much for me in terms of moisturizing.
Ayrdaomei is offline   Reply With Quote