Old 03-16-2009, 10:29 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to egyptiancurls89
Question Anyone Use Recoil Alone or With KBB??

hey do any of you guys use recoil with kbb hair milk or nectar? or have you ever just used recoil alone?
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)

Last edited by egyptiancurls89; 03-16-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to egyptiancurls89

umm ok another question.....do you who use re coil find its better in winter or summer?
Old 03-17-2009, 07:40 AM   #3

sophiemol's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2006

I have a love/hate with re:coil - I love how it gives me ringlets, I hate how it absolutely destroys my hair (dries it out) after only a few uses. So I've tried using it with everything. I don't know if that's why you're asking...but:

I've used it with the KBB nectar (the old non-glycerin version). I was able to get a few more uses of the re:coil before it started drying out my hair. I still would get the same great results with the KBB curl-wise.

Oh, and I found re:coil worked better on my hair in the summer, but I find that my hair is generally curlier in the summer than the winter anyway, because it is drier out in the winter. I don't really think it has anything to do with the re:coil but the humidity in the air.
3a & hates mag sulfates

Last edited by sophiemol; 03-17-2009 at 07:41 AM. Reason: winter/summer
sophiemol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:19 PM   #4

Originally Posted by sophiemol View Post

really its better for you in summer? your the first one iv heard say summer over winter....interesting...now im gonna re name this post lol
Old 03-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #5

DEL2C's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008

Another Summer here! The Glycerin along with the Mag sulphate dries me out too much in the Winter. I can use it alone in in the Summer makes for a simple routine but can't use it exclusively, again the Mag sulph is a problem. I really love the hold I get and the curl enhancement and I also like it with KCCC.
Discovered CG 2007