Anyone Use Recoil Alone or With KBB??

hey do any of you guys use recoil with kbb hair milk or nectar? or have you ever just used recoil alone?
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)

Last edited by egyptiancurls89; 03-16-2009 at 04:39 PM.
umm ok another question.....do you who use re coil find its better in winter or summer?
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)
I have a love/hate with re:coil - I love how it gives me ringlets, I hate how it absolutely destroys my hair (dries it out) after only a few uses. So I've tried using it with everything. I don't know if that's why you're asking...but:

I've used it with the KBB nectar (the old non-glycerin version). I was able to get a few more uses of the re:coil before it started drying out my hair. I still would get the same great results with the KBB curl-wise.

Oh, and I found re:coil worked better on my hair in the summer, but I find that my hair is generally curlier in the summer than the winter anyway, because it is drier out in the winter. I don't really think it has anything to do with the re:coil but the humidity in the air.
3a & hates mag sulfates
currently using:
AOHR
Mop Top Shampoo or Eulence 1x week
KBB nectar leave-in with KCCC

Last edited by sophiemol; 03-17-2009 at 07:41 AM. Reason: winter/summer

Originally Posted by sophiemol
really its better for you in summer? your the first one iv heard say summer over winter....interesting...now im gonna re name this post lol
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)
Another Summer here! The Glycerin along with the Mag sulphate dries me out too much in the Winter. I can use it alone in in the Summer makes for a simple routine but can't use it exclusively, again the Mag sulph is a problem. I really love the hold I get and the curl enhancement and I also like it with KCCC.
Discovered CG 2007