LVPNG = L'oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Question...

I have seen that a lot of curlies use this conditioner after their co-wash, so I went to the store to buy it but when I looked at the ingredients I found it contains Amodimethicone. So I guess my question is, those of you who do use this product do you shampoo?
hey artisticdaisy, how are ya?

ya know i use this condish, i likes it too. one thing though, for you to look into.

if ya use the one with amodimethicone, then yeah, you will need to clean that hair out.

the thing with l'oreal is they make their separate ranges, hydra, nutri, body, volume, smooth. but they also tailor them each to specific hair types, curly or straight or wavy, and others, such as coarse, or dry, or wavy, or normal, and i guess length like medium or long.

mine is good so let me go check, and then you can know what to look for.

okay mine is :
for medium to long hair____that's curly/wavy
We don't use it as a cowash; we use it as a rinse out.

Also, you have to get the bottle that says "LVPNG for Medium to Long Hair that's Wavy/Curly". There are 3 different baby pink bottles of LVPNG, including this one

www.twitter.com/dormroomcurly

Fine/thin 2c/3a, Low-Medium Porosity, Dry!
You specifically need the formula for: med to long hair that's wavy/curly.

It's been increasingly harder to find the proper formulation for it at the store. I stocked up on 14 bottles when they went on clearance at my local grocery store. My sister has been able to purchase it at Meijers lately so if you have one near you may want to try them.
mostly 3a/some 3b/2c at the nape
Leave-in: KCKT
Stylers:
HESMU, Joiwhip
Protein Treatment: Ion effective care treatment

I will keep my eye out for the differences. So far the only one I saw had Amodimethicone. My gut reaction in the store was an audible "guh" No more cones for this chica!
You specifically need the formula for: med to long hair that's wavy/curly.

Originally Posted by elissad
I haven't been to a Meijers since I lived out west, that used to be one of my favorite stores. I will keep my eye out and if not thats ok too, there are others to try, plus I still have a bunch of stuff that I am no where near through with.
I've also had some pretty bad luck at finding the right LVPNG condish at my local CVS. There are three different conditioners in the pink bottles, and they always carry the two with 'cones in them!

I've been using drugstore.com to purchase the conditioners. It's really fast shipping, plus they usually have some sort of "Buy one get one half-price" deal on L'Oreal, so buying in bulk is worth it.
Queer by nature, proud by choice!

CG since June 2008 / 3A

Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo
Oil: 100% pure Tea Tree Oil (massage into scalp before shampooing to relieve itching and flaking)
Conditioner: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner
DT: AOHR with Honey and Olive Oil
Leave-in: Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner

Products: AG re:coil, L'Oreal Vive Pro Glossy Curls Spray Gel, MOP C-System Shaping Serum