Compare Lustrasilk, Afro Detangler, SheaMoisture?

Can anyone compare these products, esp the first two? Are they similar? Do you use them the same way? Any wavies using these, and if so, how? I have been using SheaM for quite some time but the others are new to me. After reading the threads on Lustrasilk, I picked up a tub of the Mango today from Sally's ($2.30 with card for that big tub, wow), and I received a sample of the Afro Detangler the other day but haven't tried it yet.
I see a lot of the recs for Lustrasilk are for winter use in low dew point areas. Where I live, the dew point is like 40 most of the time, but my hair is dry and I think porous and really likes oils. Not sure if this stuff is going to be overkill for me, but I guess if nothing else I can use them as DTs.
2-something? Coarse, medium underneath. Mid-back. On CG since 5/9/07.
Washing COs: VO5 Blackberry, Suave Cherry
Detangle and leave-in: Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm -- I found my HG CO!
Seal with camellia oil
Leave-in: Aura cherry almond
Gels: Homemade FSG, Eco-styler
Plus: SOTC or smooth with camellia oil, JC Nourish & Shine
Homemade food-based DTs
RC color
I've used all three, but my assessment may not be fair. I was allergic to Shea M, it made my scalp burn. The Lustrasilk was a decent, cheap conditioner to have around--for me, it was nothing special. I used it as a base for my DTs. Once I started using more natural products, I gave what I had away. I LOVE the AfroDetangler. It's one of the best products I've ever used. When you read your ingredient list, you think it may be greasy--it isn't. I get nice, tight, bouncy curls.

It was so popular when I got my half gallon, I had to order a new one after five days! I'm waiting for that one to arrive.

Lustrasilk and SMSB leave-in have a similar effect. I don't use Afrodetangler on wet hair at all. I use it sparingly on my dry ends to get rid of frizz and recurl them.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
Thanks to both of you for the info.
I tried the Lustrasilk today as my rinse-out CO; hair is still wet. It had some good slip I thought but so far I don't know how I'll be using this.
Last night I used the very tiniest amount of Afro Detangler on my ends and bottom four inches of my length -- my tangles instantly dissolved. Amazing. I can see I might have to bring this into regular use. I don't like the way it smells, that's the only thing.
I'll keep experimenting with these.
2-something? Coarse, medium underneath. Mid-back. On CG since 5/9/07.
Washing COs: VO5 Blackberry, Suave Cherry
Detangle and leave-in: Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm -- I found my HG CO!
Seal with camellia oil
Leave-in: Aura cherry almond
Gels: Homemade FSG, Eco-styler
Plus: SOTC or smooth with camellia oil, JC Nourish & Shine
Homemade food-based DTs
RC color
Funny, I don't mind the smell at all. What it does for me hair is all that matters and the AfroDetangler is great. I use it as a leave in or curl creme.