Please Help Me Out With These Questions! ;)

ook so hopefully someone can help me out with this stuff.....so what are good products to use for winter and for summer for porus medium coarse 3b hair? ever since winter my curl has gone sooooo limp!! and i know that a lot of curlies like glycerine for giving them more curl, but i figure since im porus my hair wont like it.....so do you have any products for my hair type that can help bring back curl....and root curl? winter and summer suggestions would be very appreciated!!! like are products like re coil and kbb hair milk more for winter or summer? ugh i just need some help lol
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)
o ya one other question.....why do a lot of curlies on here say they use kccc as a curl enhancer when on the site its described as being for weighing down the curl?
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)
After winter, using oils and more conditioner -
I had to "spring clean". I used a small palmful of baking soda, then shampood with a shampoo bar, then used a vinegar rinse.
After 3 days, I did the same thing.
My hair is back to shiny and bouncier.
I think my hair dulled some from all the extra stuff I tried during the winter, and I just needed to start over - using the first routine of shampoo bar, vinegar rinse, conditioner, and style with FOTE...that has always worked the best for me.

With summer coming, I'll be adding honey to my co-wash.

I guess I just switch depending on how my hair feels, which does correlate to the seasons.
cowash Suave
wash CV, Soap and Sundries bars
Braggs vinegar rinse
style Watered down FOTE
DT Honey/olive oil, coconut oil, unrefined shea
ok so i found out for sure now that i am high porosity fine hair....any product suggestions?
anyone??
Originally Posted by egyptiancurls89
Maybe that was their original intent, but a lot of less curly people like it because it makes ours curl up more and better. Mine likes it as long as I don't use too much of it - then I do get weighed down. It took some trial and error to find the right amount and combo (I usually need a gel for more hold).
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett