Jonathan Green Rootine?

Through my work, I was able to get these three products at $1 each. . Yup, $63 worth of products for $3 since my store will no longer be carrying this line.

Anyway, has anyone used this line? I got the Nourishing Shampoo, Nourishing Conditioner and Silkening Creme.

The back of the products say synthetic/paraben/silicone/petrochemical free, and vegan.

I'm exited to try this line, and if I like it I'm going to buy all the ones available for that price.

Shampoo Ingredients:water, coconut, jojoba, olive, & avocado oils, aloe extract, spearmint oil,orange peel oil, rosemary extract.

Conditioner Ingredients:water, cetearyl alcohol, avocado oil, black cumin seed oil, rapeseed oil, wheat germ oil, spearmint oil, orange peel oil, rosemary oil.

Silkening Creme Ingredients:water, glycerin, shea butter, cetearyl alcohol, avocado oil, aloe extract, black cumin seed oil, orange peel oil, spearmint oil, clary sage oil, rosemary oil.

Oh, and I *love* the sent of rosemary. I will report back in a couple of days with my results from these.
2c/3a/3b curls, waist length
Cleansers:Body Shop Honey 'Poo, V05 Co
Conditioners:GVPCB/AOHR/HSHPumpkin

DT/Treats:Aphogee Protein Treat/GVP K-Pak/EVOO
Leave-ins/Stylers:KCKT/KCCC/KCGP

I tried the Silkening Creme and did not like it. It didn't seem to do anything for my hair (as in, I couldn't tell a different before and after). Also the smell reminded me of my toothpaste. Did not like.
3Aish hair, thin and fine-to-medium in texture, couple inches past shoulder length
Routine:
Wash/Condition: Jessicurl GLS, Aloeba, Too Shea
Curly: GVP The Cream (love this)
Straight: Ojon Tunu on wet hair, Aveda Smoothing Fluid and Style Prep Smoother before flat ironing or blow drying