*GoW Majik Lockes and Seamollient*

FedEx just delivered my Colorado Organics Seamollient. Yay! I won't be able to try it today as I have already washed and styled my hair. I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

opera_curls - I like your idea of transferring some to an empty Jessicurl bottle. I have plenty of those around. I want to do my best to preserve the integrity of the tub while making it easier to use.

Originally Posted by misspam
Checking to see if anyone else had input on GoW hair products (skin products too but that is probably beyond this particular forum)
FIA 2c/3aFi

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/
Alex- I could tell you more about the skincare stuff in a week or two I ordered some a few days ago and should be getting it soon. Seamollient is great but I think I've been using too much. I started out with 3 tablespoons and got down to one and I'm thinking about cutting it down to 1/2 tablespoon. You kinda have to play with it. I also use it on my face and I like it, but again careful too much is drying.
Seamollient hasn't been working as well since the weather turned. But, then again, nothing has been working for the last few weeks because my hair had a protein/coconut freak-out fest and is finally getting back to normal again... I'll revisit it this week and see how it goes.
http://public.fotki.com/opera-curls/ (I cut my own hair)
Pacific Northwest girl, color-treated fine 3B, med-low porosity

Products: Suave Coconut condish, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, FSG or KCCC, AfroVeda Shea-Amla Cream
I LOVE HENNA!
Just a note Alex, I love the GoW skincare! I have super sensitive skin and acne, so its been a nightmare trying to find something to help both, and I'm really glad I decided to try it. Sometimes, it seems as if its expensive for the size bottle you get, but then I use such a tiny amount of everything. Literally her sample sizes have lasted me months. I've made several orders and I'm very happy with the quality of everything.

I've gotta make another order -- I've been thinking of getting the blueberrry hair serum with flaxseed gel in it

oh oh oh, and if you have any questions, feel free to get on the forum -- they are extremely helpful there and they have never steered me wrong
Grand Goobah Caedran, Aqueous Infusion of Demulcents, Order of the Curly Crusaders

Fia 2cFi, fine texture, med porosity CG 5-29-09 * My hair loves protein! Currently using : DermOrganics Shampoo and IHM, G2B Kinkier Mousse, Re:Coil VMM, Anything Spiral Solutions! MO Sealing. Coconut Oil Pre-Poo, once a month Hard Water shampoo. Avoiding Glycerin in finishing products.

Originally Posted by goobernut
Thanks Goobernut and all!!! I'm going to go and check it out. I'm using the Carley's Acne products which are working extremely well but they were a disaster for my daughter. She has a fungus on her face from them we are trying to control. (Her hair looks good though so hey....)
FIA 2c/3aFi

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/
Got a big tub, from colorado O."s of seamollient.I\To add to FSG(havent done that yet)been off on a commercial gel kick, but ready to go back to my"no buildup" FSG.I amsensitive to many ingrediants, and have food allergys as well.Had trouble finding a body lotion ,that wouldnt break me ou.Found Hugo's organics.all esental oils,extracts.yummy scents,no breakouts(hives,or acne) but didnt moisturize taht great. Added seamollient. Made it better in every way, spreadability, moisturising.Added maybe 1 prt., to 3 prts moisturiser. Tried it, as I would a small amount of KCCC, under gel,very moisturising.But definately not as curl enhancing on my fine3/2 A hair,made it go a little limp.
3a/2a/spirals ultraF-i/ii,med/hi porosity,med/elasticity,colortreated/grey[LIST][*][U]Cowash[/C.J. daily fix,TJ nourish, Condish BCB, Peter Lamas volumizing mixed w a dab of CJ smoothing ,kenra moisture,CJ curl rehab Leaveins,KCKT,KomazaCalifia,GDLIStylers:FSG,*JMOgel,w/ Kenra volumizing mousse KCCC&BRHG, CJ CIAB.w/Aussie freeze gel.FOTE on dry. DT:biolageCB or curl rehab over megatek.
lovestosamba
Guest
Posts: n/a
Got a 1 oz sample of GoW healthy hair serum. DOES NOT WORK ON 4A HAIR. I even added oil to it. Dried my hair out. Moving on...
Originally Posted by curlygirlyme
Ordered the big tub f/ colorado, the longer I used it, (in FSG) the less I could add without totally drying out my fine hair. Ive had mine going on 3 yrs ,now. but live in temperate So. Cal(never gets too hot,by coast) wondering if the older it gets ,the more drying? Kathymacks ratio,1 oz to 3 oz would turn me to hay.loved the curl though, of course magnesium
oil, and xanthan gum turn my hair to dry crunchy strings???
Okay, so I know this is quite an old thread, but if anyone is still reading it, could someone point me in the right direction to purchase Seamollient? I've honestly tried my best tracking it down on the internet, but Colorado Organics no longer exists, and I can't find anything on Google that pertains to hair (only some skincare creams which contain it). I'd love to give this a try in my FSG. I would be truly grateful if anyone can share where to find it.
Medium/coarse, low porosity, dense, mix of 3s
CG (again) since Nov. 2012

Cleanse: SM Moisture Retention, Elucence MBC, KC Come Clean
Condish: Giovanni DL, Cure Care, Ion Treatment, GVP Balm, AOHR
Protein: AOGPB, CNPF, SSRPT
Stylers: KCCC, SM Souffle, AOMM, SS CEJ, JCRR, JCCC

Trying out steaming!
Garden of Wisdom still sell it. Just search for it on the home page.
3b in South Australia.
Thank you so much, Starmie!!!
Medium/coarse, low porosity, dense, mix of 3s
CG (again) since Nov. 2012

Cleanse: SM Moisture Retention, Elucence MBC, KC Come Clean
Condish: Giovanni DL, Cure Care, Ion Treatment, GVP Balm, AOHR
Protein: AOGPB, CNPF, SSRPT
Stylers: KCCC, SM Souffle, AOMM, SS CEJ, JCRR, JCCC

Trying out steaming!
You're welcome! Hope you have luck with it.
3b in South Australia.