Old 02-14-2011, 09:27 AM   #21
Max

Join Date: May 2002

I definitely feel your pain. I'm now doing okay with the ArcAngell, but certainly don't get 4-5 day hair the way I used to with the Graham Webb. On the other hand, I do know that it's at least partially the haircut.
I think I said this already, but I think I do better with Trader Joe's Suave Conditioner, too. For some reason it helps the curl formation.

Good luck - and let us know if you find anything great!!
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:23 AM   #22

Join Date: Nov 2009

nm
3a/3b, Fine, low porosity.

Last edited by Ruslan1; 03-29-2011 at 11:07 AM.
FairlyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:18 PM   #23

Join Date: Feb 2011

Their company folded as a whole so yes, they did go out of business. It is sad, especially since I LOVED them as a company.
Bridal.Wreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:03 AM   #24

Join Date: May 2011
Default try aquage?

I used the Graham Webb gel for ages. My hairdresser introduced me to Aquage - I now use a combination of the silkening oil treatment and the curl defining cream. I find that defeats the humid frizzies and is a soft hold. I tried the gel, too, but it is much stiffer than the Graham Webb.
atljennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #25

Lotsa loops's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011

I love Kiss My Face Upper Management!
Hair Type: I was thinking thick, fine 3A, but honestly I have no clue! I do know I have a super flat top, and frizz on the sides.
No - Poo Shampoo: Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo
Conditioner: Burt's Bees More Moisture Condish
Products: Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel, AG Recoil Curl Activator
Lotsa loops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #26

Join Date: May 2012
Talking Biolage professional glaze

Speaking of aloe vera, the Biolage glaze was the only product I used for years. It was the only one that didn't leave my hair either crunchy on one extreme or too soft and fuzzy on the other. It also added shine. Not exaggerating, I have used dozens of products since this was discontinued and have nver been happy. Today I mixed some aloe vera gel with water and another brand of glaze (that is typically too thick and leaves me "crunchy") in my hand and tried that. Perfect! A few areas needed touch up so I used just the aloe with some water and they look the best. The biolage glaze was always kind of watery. Perhaps I have acheived the same consistency. Don't know but it worked! Yay!
OhioAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:58 AM   #27

Join Date: May 2004
Default Graham webb - to the rescue

I work in New York City and found a few tubes of this is in a pharmacy , would you like me to buy and sell them to you?
Bettyboopnyc is offline   Reply With Quote