-   -   Eufora Curl'N Spray Revitalizer? (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/78458-eufora-curln-spray-revitalizer.html)

JLeighs 06-18-2009 06:59 PM

Eufora Curl'N Spray Revitalizer?

I went to my curly stylist today, and he handed me a sample of Eufora Curl'N Spray Revitalizer to try (it's 20 bucks for a 10 ounce bottle, so I'm glad I can try it first), and I wondered if anyone here has tried it? I'll list the ingredients, and I've bolded two that I'm leery of. Does anyone know what they are, and if they are water-soluble? Here are the ingredients:

Deionized water, polyquaternium-72, hydrolyzed vegetable protein PG-propyl silanetriol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, lawsoina inermis (henna) extract, equisetum hyemale extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, litchi chinensis pericarp extract, sodium cocoyl amino acide, DL-panthenol, potassium dimethicone copolyol panthenyl phosphate, silicone quaternium-3, trideceth-7, trideceth-12, SD alcohol 40, polysorbate 20, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, capryl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, fragrance/parfum

kaysara 07-08-2009 11:52 AM

My stylist actually used this on me today at our appointment. I like her a lot and I do trust her, she said it was organic and meant for curls. But if anyone could clarify those ingredients or have any input on use of this product that would be great.

icequeen 08-05-2009 04:16 PM

Has anyone tried any of the other Eufora products? Opinions on them?

onethousandcurls 08-08-2009 04:46 PM

I wondered about that too, my curly stylist carries the line and uses them at appointments.

So...bump if someone can clarify.

icequeen 08-27-2009 01:39 PM

I recently tried the Pure Shampoo, Daily Balance Cond, Moisture Cond., Leave In and Styling Glaze.

The Pure Shampoo and Daily Balance Cond. were awful in my hair. They both felt very drying.

The Moisture Cond. is great but has two silicones so I don't plan to continue use.

I love the Leave-In and Styling Glaze. The Leave-In does have dimethicone but I get wonderful curls from both products and lots of shine. In addition, I love the smell so will continue using them.

Jpop825 12-04-2012 01:55 PM

I too am curious about the Polyquaternium-72. I can't seem to find anything on line about that one, 72. I know some are more water soluble than others. Anybody know how this one ranks? Also does that cone count at water soluble even though it has the PEG after the name?

TIA