Old 06-18-2009, 06:59 PM   #1

Join Date: Oct 2008
Default Eufora Curl'N Spray Revitalizer?

I went to my curly stylist today, and he handed me a sample of Eufora Curl'N Spray Revitalizer to try (it's 20 bucks for a 10 ounce bottle, so I'm glad I can try it first), and I wondered if anyone here has tried it? I'll list the ingredients, and I've bolded two that I'm leery of. Does anyone know what they are, and if they are water-soluble? Here are the ingredients:

Deionized water, polyquaternium-72, hydrolyzed vegetable protein PG-propyl silanetriol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, lawsoina inermis (henna) extract, equisetum hyemale extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, litchi chinensis pericarp extract, sodium cocoyl amino acide, DL-panthenol, potassium dimethicone copolyol panthenyl phosphate, silicone quaternium-3, trideceth-7, trideceth-12, SD alcohol 40, polysorbate 20, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, capryl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, fragrance/parfum

Last edited by JElsea; 06-18-2009 at 07:01 PM.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:52 AM   #2

kaysara's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2009

My stylist actually used this on me today at our appointment. I like her a lot and I do trust her, she said it was organic and meant for curls. But if anyone could clarify those ingredients or have any input on use of this product that would be great.
3a/2c, medium texture, thick and dense, normal porosity/elasticity. Cone free since 5/1/09.

Low Poo: JCHCC
Cowash: Giovanni or Suave
Condish: GFTN, SSCC
Stylers: HG is always SSCEJ + LALSG
kaysara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:16 PM   #3

Join Date: Nov 2004

Has anyone tried any of the other Eufora products? Opinions on them?
3a Colored, Layered
Currently loving:
Cond: CJ Strengthing, Marie Dean, CJ Curl Rehab
Leave -In: Marie Dean Red Clover, Coconut Lime Detangler and just about the entire line, CJ Rehab
Gelly: UFDCM, Paul Brown Geletine Goo
Towel - HG - Curls Like Us

Always use the "Icequeen" method for products
icequeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:46 PM   #4

Join Date: Sep 2008

I wondered about that too, my curly stylist carries the line and uses them at appointments.

So...bump if someone can clarify.
3b/c, CG 9/18/08
Last process: 04/05/08 Big Chop: 08/08/09
Currently: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel (summer only), Boots Curl Creme (winter only)
onethousandcurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:39 PM   #5

Join Date: Nov 2004

I recently tried the Pure Shampoo, Daily Balance Cond, Moisture Cond., Leave In and Styling Glaze.

The Pure Shampoo and Daily Balance Cond. were awful in my hair. They both felt very drying.

The Moisture Cond. is great but has two silicones so I don't plan to continue use.

I love the Leave-In and Styling Glaze. The Leave-In does have dimethicone but I get wonderful curls from both products and lots of shine. In addition, I love the smell so will continue using them.
3a Colored, Layered

icequeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #6

Jpop825's Avatar

Join Date: May 2012

I too am curious about the Polyquaternium-72. I can't seem to find anything on line about that one, 72. I know some are more water soluble than others. Anybody know how this one ranks? Also does that cone count at water soluble even though it has the PEG after the name?

TIA