Best Defrizzing Products

Recommendations? I need something good to put in my hair that will help defrizz and preferably aid curl formation. Anything cheap and easily available in Canada?
Well, I have used a lot of products so far. I probably spent about 400 dollars trying to find the right product for my hair. None really worked for my hair at all.

Until I just recently found this great product. It's called Umberto Giannini: scrunching jelly.
It's really a WONDERFUL product! I love it. It does NOT make your hair sticky or hard if you use the right amount, and it defines your curls and makes them shine. It works wonders.When you get out of the shower, you just squeeze about a dollar size amount of the bottle into your palm, and scrunch your hair dry. Then you can diffuse it or let it dry natural. And you can find it at Boots health and beauty store. If they don't have that in Canada, maybe you could find it at a local beauty supply store.
Plain ol' FOTE AVG before any other product
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
For a cheap product recommendation I really like Biotera Gel. It is similar to curl keeper but a little thicker and gives really bouncy chunky curls. It's a fraction of the cost so it won't break the bank if you want to give it a whirl. I find it helps hold my curls together. Sometimes I'll scrunch a little bit in over my curl keeper when I want things to look a bit smoother or I need extra hold. It's a beautiful product!

Beauty Blog :
www.MeghanDidIt.wordpress.com
Where do you get it? I don't think I've seen that brand before.
Type 2b/2c, med/coarse, low porosity, medium density

Co-wash: Suave Naturals Tangerine, Live Clean Moisturizing, CJ Daily Fix, GTTT, Tigi MM

Conditioner: Tigi MM, Jessicurl WDT, CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Daily Smoothing, CJ H&B Deep Fix

Deep Treatment: same as rinse out

Leave-in: KCKT or my rinseout

Styling Aids: Alberto/V05 Gel, HETT/HESMU, KCCC
You can get the Biotera at Sally's. I love it, too!
3B
Have had my hair short for almost a year now. No regrets! Still loving it!
Biotera is a gel I ALWAYS have on hand and is in my rotation. I buy it in the large size when it's BOGO free.
I know i might get something thrown at me but i find the BEST stuff ive found is john frieda's products~ducks~ lol...and theres this stuff called fx special effects....BUT my hair relaxed (4b) but it works so well to keep my bantu knots from frizzing. I also have heard nothing but good things about mixed chicks stuffies hope this helps someone
I put some co in spray bottle with just a tad of lemon juice and mix it with mostly water. I've been experimenting with it and really like it. It's been working for me, so far.
yogawaves, formerly known as yogagirl
Without a doubt for me, CHS Curl Keeper, is my HG frizz buster. I can only use this when it's hot & humid, otherwise my hair goes way too limp.

I believe this brand is based on Canada, so you should have no trouble finding it; however, I'm not sure how cheap it is. For me, since I only use it in the summer, I'm still using my liter bottle that I purchased back in 2007, & I still have about 1/2 of the bottle left.
Discovered nc.com in 09/2003

2b~~fine texture~~normal porosity (except for highlights, which are high)~~normal elasticity~~medium density

Shampoo: Still use sulfates, but only on roots
Rinse out: Deva One C, JC Too Shea, Original Sprouts Deep Conditioner
Curl Enhancers: KCCC; JC Rocking Ringlets, JC Spiralicious, & Confident Coils
Styler: BRHG (over any and all curl enhancers) - this is the one product that I never change - absolute HG!!

I

Okay I've heard some people say they love curl keeper, and some say they hate it...so those of you that like it, what's your hair texture/porosity?
Type 2b/2c, med/coarse, low porosity, medium density

Deep Treatment: same as rinse out

Leave-in: KCKT or my rinseout

Styling Aids: Alberto/V05 Gel, HETT/HESMU, KCCC
I really like BotticelliBotanicals Gelee and Smoothie and you can customize your ingredients with her stuff, she sells on etsy.com
very fine 2a/3a, normal porosity & elasticity, finally going full CG!
currently using: nbd F&S Therapy,Curl Magic, Chamomile Seaweed gel, Curl Magic cleansing conditioner, and Restoration Hair Repair.
Right now? Ky Jelly.

No. Really.

I have got such wonderful definition and hold and clumps from target brand Ky. LOL. Then again, I'm just starting CG and didn't want to jump into buying really expensive products just yet.
Curl Keeper, without a doubt.

My hair is of medium texture, and, umm, I think it's kind of porous but I'm not quite sure... lol. I think a lot of the people who have problems with CK have issues with the glycerin in it.

Another great defrizzer for me is honey- I use about a tablespoon in a mug-full of water and pour it over my head after I rinse out my condish, then apply my products on top...
Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
HG products:
Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
Hands down CURL KEEPER!!!
Live in South Florida so almost always hot and humid
with high dew points. Never tried it in the winter what little bit of it we have. Also love Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee on top it the CK.
3a Long (waist) thick med course dry thirsty