Aura Mallow Root Volumizing Mousse?

Has anyone tried this from Sally's? I was browsing their mousse selection and thought this looked interesting. Site does not list ingredients. On sale this month for $5.
Originally Posted by jlpmom23
It's cone and protein free but it did nothing for my daughters hair. I might try it for myself and I'll post about it.
I really liked it in lower dews/humidity. Less hold than a "standard" mousse, but very moisturizing. I think alot of curlies may like this under a stronger gel, if you're into layering...
I really think this is a nice product but it just didn't have enough hold for me. I used this and my homemade flaxseed gel. It might have worked better if I layered a harder hold gel over all that but honestly I'm lazy and that too much work.
I am really liking this item! I just picked it up at BBBeyond. It is thicker than Aveda Phomollient and more moisturizing. I have used it over Recoil to help with definition. I will be trying it with my Be Curly too.
~Chiara~
Using FIA: 2b/2a mix with a few ringlets in the canopy, straighter in the under layer by my neck. Thin in density, fine strands. Normal porosity. Hennaed.

Go To's: Aveda, Lush