Paul Mitchell Super Clean Hairspray Ingredients

I know the alcohol can be drying but for me I have no problem with it. It was more the cones. Please anyone can you tell me if there are any cones lurking in here. I don't think so but want to be sure. Thanks.
Ingredients:
SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat.), Hydroflourocarbon 152A, Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, AMP Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Panthenol, Quaternium 52, Benzophenone 3, PPG 5 Ceteareth 20, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium (White Ginger) Extract, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyctironellal, Linalool
Can anyone please let me know if this is considered CG? Without cones????
If you use the search function you'll find tons of info on how to identify "cones" Here's an article with a chart to help you

Discovered CG 2007

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

I read the link. And it states that the phenyltrimethicone in this spray is not water soluble. But can be removed with low poo or sulfate poo's. So now I am even more confused.
I thought cones were either water soluble, slightly soluble-meaning need a low poo and not water soluble meaning need a sulfate or clarify to remove.
So now is it that even hard to remove cones can be removed with low poo. Please help me out with this. I want to do this right. Last time I gave up.
Originally Posted by Moosemarcy
I know this is confusing. Basically, you don't need Sulphates to remove silicones they all can be removed with a Low Poo. However, depending on the individual person they still may feel they need to clarify with an SLS. If you're striving to be "Full" CG and only want to do conditioner washing then you may have trouble with Silicones in general even the water soluble ones. If you incorporate a Low Poo into your routine on a regular basis you may not have any trouble at all! Also, a lot of us have ditched the Hair Spray and use a hard hold gel instead.
Discovered CG 2007

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

Thanks for the info. I will low poo once a week or may try every two weeks then. I am scared to go to a gel. Because I hate crispy hair. Ha. I just love hairspray because it give me a little volume and hold. Can you plmk what you feel is a good gel that would be closest to hairspray? And how do I use it? When hair is dry or wet? Thanks.