We want your reviews!

Originally Posted by Gretchen
Can Hair Nectar & Super Silky be added, please?
I accept with information:It'll be great to have this line listed on the site; it is difficult to find ingredient lists on the web. Many of the products do have silicones and not all of them are the water soluable ones it'll save us from typing the lists out by hand.
Originally Posted by plaquicu
Which line would you like added?

Originally Posted by Gretchen
Can Hair Nectar & Super Silky be added, please?
Originally Posted by lazy loops

I've sent to Becky!

You are beautiful!
We got Going Ohm and a couple others in there.

You are beautiful!
Gretchen, is there any way to add an edit feature? Because we're always finding that a product's performance can vary and change, sometimes gradually and sometimes suddenly, and I'd want prospective buyers to know!

I wanted to edit my review of AO Honeysuckle Rose condish, but can't. : (
3b/c, CG 9/18/08
Last process: 04/05/08 Big Chop: 08/08/09
Currently: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel (summer only), Boots Curl Creme (winter only)
I know. I wish we had it, too. It's on the list for our Smart Guy, but so are approximately 86,745 other things, bless his heart!

I added some Loma and some other things y'all have been asking for.

Let me know what else we can get in there for you!

You are beautiful!
What do I click on this page: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlproducts to add a review there?
thanks!
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship is one of my HG conditioners! Be sure to add the gels on there, too, because they are much-loved products!

"Smile...just do it."

3aMii, medium porosity, medium to low elasticity

Shampoo & Conditioner: HE Hydralicious Featherweight
Styling: HETMS Spray Gel and Finishing Touch Cream
DT: GF Triple Nutrition

Kiss My Face "Miss Treated" conditioner -- what a great find for my long curly hair, really defines the curl like no other product has! I will post a review when it's available. Thank you!
thanks!
Originally Posted by csky
Search for the product you want to review, then click "add a review"!

Originally Posted by csky
We'll get it in there asap! Thanks for the suggestion.

Gretchen, would you expand the Loma to include the Loma Pearatin
- Nourishing hair Serum
- Nourishiing Moisturizer
- Daily reconstructor
- Thermal Protector

Thanks!
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
This is now in there!

Gretchen, would you expand the Loma to include the Loma Pearatin
- Nourishing hair Serum
- Nourishiing Moisturizer
- Daily reconstructor
- Thermal Protector

Thanks!
Originally Posted by Suburbanbushbabe
You bet. I'll get this list over to Becky. Thanks for the ideas.

You are beautiful!
Can you add the following to the Darcy's Botanical's brand?

Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Conditioner

Distilled Water, BTMS (a mild conditioning emulsifier), Pumpkin Seed Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Japanese Camellia Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Botanical Oil Complex, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Panthenol, Ximenia Oil (Wild Plum) and fragrance.

Avocado & Wild Plum Twisting Cream - GLYCERIN FREE

Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Distilled Water, Avocado Oil, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Botanical Oil Complex, Panthenol, Ximenia Oil (Wild Plum), phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol, Ylang Ylang, and Lemon Essential Oils.

Avocado & Honey Twisting Cream

Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Distilled Water, Avocado Oil, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol, Botanical Oil Complex, Wildflower Honey, phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol, Ylang Ylang, and Lemon Essential Oils.

Natural Coils Daily Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol, BTMS-50 ( a mild conditioning emulsifier), Marula Oil, Ximenia Oil (Wild Plum), and phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol.

Eucalyptus Mint Scalp Conditioning Butter

Sesame Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Natural Vegetable Thickener, Jojoba Oil, Candelilla Wax, Botanical Oil Complex, Vitamin E, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Tea Tree Essential Oils.

Herbal Tea Leave-In Conditioning Spritz

Botanical infusion of Distilled Water, Organic Nettle, Organic Peppermint leaves, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Horsetail, Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Coltsfoot, Organic Sage, Organic Hibiscus Flowers, Organic Kelp, Organic Sea Moss, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Aloe Juice, Sea Salt, Polysorbate 20, Litsea Cubeba, Tangerine, Patchouli, Sweet Orange, Peppermint, & Tea Tree Essential Oils, and a paraben free preservative.

Organic Coconut & Aloe Moisture Pudding

Organic aloe, organic virgin coconut oil, vegetable wax, organic castor oil, organic jojoba oil, vitamin e, & food grade preservative

Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip

Ingredients: Organic Aloe, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Wax, Distilled Water, Organic Jojoba, Tucuma Butter, Avocado Oil, Organic Kalahari Melon Seed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Organic Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Rice Bran Oil, and a paraben-free preservative

Daily Leave-In Conditioner

Distilled Water with Yarrow, Sage, Nettle & Lavender, Vegetable Glycerin, Avocado, Sunflower, & Sesame Oils, BTMS (a mild conditioning emulsifier), MSM, Guar Silk, a paraben-free preservative, and fragrance.

Curl Detangling Milk

Distilled Water, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Soybean Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, BTMS (a mild conditioning emulsifier), Guar Silk, a paraben-free preservative, and fragrance.

Deep Conditioning Mask

Distilled Water, Lavender Water, Vegetable Glycerin, BTMS ( a mild emulsifying conditioner), Manketti Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Marula Oil, Cocoa Butter, & Shea Butter, Panthenol, Yarrow, Sage, Nettle & Lavender Extracts, Bentonite Clay, Organic Kelp, Hydrolyzed Oats, Guar Gum, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Orange, Vanilla, & Patchouli Essential Oils and a paraben-free preservative.

Peach Kernel (Natural Curls) Hydrating Milk

Dstilled Water, Organic Aloe Juice, Peach Kernel Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba, Emulsifying Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, Yarrow, Sage, Horsetail, Nettle, & Lavender Extracts, MSM, a paraben-free preservative and fragrance

There's a few more but that's the majority

FIA 2c/3aFi

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/
I've sent everything to Becky! Hopefully she can get them in soon.

On another thread, there was concern expressed that some mfgrs were contacting members about their reviews. We've taken steps to end that, so you are free to write reviews as you like!

Thanks so much. Your reviews are like gold!

"Replenishing" conditioner photo here:

I cannot find the "replenishing" photo or ingredients on their site, I hope it is not about to be discontinued! The one I used forever contained Tea tree oil. All I'm finding now is "Palmerosa Mint"...

This is now in there!
Originally Posted by Gretchen
Hey Gretchen, maybe I missed it, but I can't find the Kinky-Curly Midnight Miracle to review it.
How's My Hair?
Review: L'Oreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner
Review: Yes To Carrots Nourishing Shampoo & Pampering Conditioner + 35% off at YTC.com

3a-b, fine & medium texture, medium-high porosity from years of damaging. I'm addicted to changing my hair color.
Cleansing: No-Poo, Elucence MBS, YTC Poo,
Conditioner: One Condition, JC Too Shea!, YTC Condish, Elucence MBC, Joico Daily, KCKT
Styling: KCCC, LALPS, BRHG, Biotera Gel
SMB Photography
Originally Posted by smasters467
I'll check!

You are beautiful!
Can you add Alba Soft Hold Style Cream?
Type: SL 2b/3a; wavier in back, curlier in front.
Wash: Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Shampoo (mod CG), Burt's Bees Super Shiny Conditioner + honey, V05 Strawberries 'n Cream (co-wash)
Styling: KCNT, LALSG, Aussie Sprunch Spray, LOOB, HESMU mousse, HETT spray gel, Biotera Curl Creme, GVP Volume Boost Spray, Alba Soft Hold Style Cream (LOVE)
My hair loves honey, diffusing, and protein!