We want your reviews!

Hi! I would like to add a review for the following products that can easily be found in Europe, in order to help other European Curlies

Products from "Korres" (Greek company) :
Korres - Acacia Milk conditioner for dry hair
Korres - Shea Butter and Vitamins nourishing & hydrating hair mask
Korres - Bamboo styling cream for curly hair

Product from "Biosline" (Italian company) :
Biosline - BIOKAP Shampoo frequent use with almond (sls free)
GCG (Greek Curly Girl) since May 2010
3a/3b (although I have some really annoying straight pieces underneath), medium texture, normal porosity, medium to low elasticity

Condish: Korres Acacia Milk Conditioner
Styling: Korres Bamboo Styling Cream for Curly Hair
Currently experimenting with lots of organic cone-free & sulfate-free products

Skia ..means "The Shadow" in Greek
Thanks for the ideas, Skia. We'll see if we can't get those in!

You are beautiful!
Can you add Alba Soft Hold Style Cream?
Originally Posted by mrsmay

Thanks for the tip; I'll ask Becky to add it!

You are beautiful!
Organic Aloe Vera Spritz (Special Blends Island Patchouli)
Light, pleasant tropical scent. Iím still enjoying the scent the next day after application and people keep complimenting me on how good I smell. This product worked great on my twist out. Since I have thick hair I used about ĺ worth of the sample size while putting in the double strand twists. I really like this product!
Organic Aloe Vera Spritz (Peppermint)
Like above but the strong pepermint scent opens the sinuses as an added bonus.
Grow My Hair Butter
This product smells like peppermint. But, the scent is very mild when applied to the hair. It gently tingles the skin when applied directly to the scalp (you donít want to run your eyes with the product on your hands. I made that mistake.). It adds a nice amount of sheen. A little goes a long way. After spraying my hair with the Organic Aloe Vera Spritz, I applied a small amount of Grow My Hair Butter to each section of hair before twisting it overnight. My twist out came out super cute the next morning.
Hey could you please add SheaMoisture to the product review list? I saw a shea moisture product but it was not the same SheaMoisture product line, I think there may be two lines of SheaMoisture. But the one I am talking about is the one that is found at Target stores. If you are not familiar with this product check out the website www.sheamoisture.com
Thanks!

Still loving my curls and kinks!
Products I love:
Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil
We value your product opinions, and would be grateful if you'd go to our Product Reviews section and add your thoughts there!

If a product you love isn't in our lists, please post it here and I'll get it over to Becky to add.
Originally Posted by Gretchen
what is your products?
I found a great new web site with all Rolland Products from Italy that ship all over the world with great Prices www.unahairproducts.com

I have used this site and they are great.
I just started using a new product from Aveda's Be Curly line called Style Prep http://www.aveda.com/product/CATEGOR...ing/index.tmpl and I would like to review it, but its not on the website yet.
Curl Style: 3b/3c
Texture: Fine
Porosity: Normal

Co-wash: Suave Naturals Coconut
RO: GVP CB
Styling: As I Am Leave In, Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets & Confident Coils, DevaCurl Set Me Up, Curl Keeper
Gel: Ecostyler Olive Oil, BioSilk RHG

Last edited by creativelicense; 01-08-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Can you add Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel? It is my absolute favorite.
Type: 4a Fine Texture
CG since 2008 - Life long natural
Holy Grails
Co-wash: v05 Moisture Milks
Conditioner: Jessicurl Too Shea!
Leave-ins: Cantu Shea Butter Repair Cream, Camille Rose Moisture Milk
D/T: Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent Treatment
Protein: Curl Junkie Repair Me
Butters: Qhemet Amla & Olive, Bask Condensed Custard
Oils: Coconut & Grapeseed
Can you add the newest Darcy's Botanicals stuff to the review list? Specifically these:

-Curling Cream Gel
-Curl Styling (Leave In) Cream
-Daily Cleansing Conditioner Cream
-Shea Butter Curl Moisturizing Cream
-Coconut Cupuacu Butter Natural Hair Pomade (this actually isn't new, but I've been using it for a while and would love to write a review for it)
Hi there,
Could you please add Aveda's light elements texturizing cream to the product review list? I'd love to write one for it. It's fairly new and really great especially for finer textured hair- adds nice volume and texture without any stickiness or weight.

3a (
with 3b)
Fine texture/
Normal porosity/Medium density
Low Poo
(Aveda's damage remedy); Styling: Aveda's: Color Conserve Daily leave in+ Be Curly Style Prep+ Phomollient (mixed w/ Defining Whip)
Finishing: Aveda's Texturizing Creme or Defining Whip; Eufora Pure Polish Drops
Color
Maintenance:
Aveda's Madder Root condish+Clove condish
Hi, maybe you could add some Kiss My Face and Burt's Bees products?
Hair Type: I was thinking thick, fine 3A, but honestly I have no clue! I do know I have a super flat top, and frizz on the sides.
No - Poo Shampoo: Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo
Conditioner: Burt's Bees More Moisture Condish
Products: Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel, AG Recoil Curl Activator
I stopped in Memphis and purchased the trial size kit of Quidad. I've had great results! Was a little leary of the styling gel as I've never been a big fan of gel. Have had better luck with foam but this was great. I was impressed with the "small" amounts of product that I had to use which translates into great bargains...won't hesitate to buy full-size products. I did purchase the full-size styling spray and love it as well. Now if I can just find a place for the haircut! Actually, finding one is not the problem...it's getting the appointment and being in that area at the right time! I'm an over-the-road truck driver.
Hi, maybe you could add some Kiss My Face and Burt's Bees products?
Originally Posted by Lotsa loops

Did we get in there the ones you were interested in?

Have you checked out the newly redesigned section? It's pretty cool!

And we still NEED YOUR REVIEWS over there!

Thanks, ladies!

Hi there,
Originally Posted by slivola

I wish I could find a place to order this on line without paying huge shipping costs. Anyone know where I might look? The Aveda site itself is really expensive.
3b, fine textured,thin and normal to high porosity.
I would love to see TRESemme Flawless Curls Curl Defining Spray Gel added. It is awesome and the ingredients appear to be acceptable.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, Vp/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Pvp, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself.
~ Hubert de Givenchy
(Finding myself via CG )
.................................................
2b-3b and a little of everything in between.
Texture: fine-medium
Porosity: slightly high
Elasticity: lowish
Nothing about my hair fits nicely into any category.

$5 off first order at iherb.com with code
IVI065!
Karen- have you tried to find an aveda salon near you? You could do a search online in your surrounding zip codes or email aveda's customer service for that info. Also, if you go to aveda's website and sign up for their e-mail updates, you will get emails with free shipping, free sample offers. Usually they have a $40 minimum order but I've seem then as low as a $20- or $25 minimum to qualify for free shipping. Also, if you go to ebay, some have the product cheaper plus shipping which totals the same cost as the product if you paid full price. Hope that helps!

3a (
Finishing: Aveda's Texturizing Creme or Defining Whip; Eufora Pure Polish Drops
Color
Maintenance:
Aveda's Madder Root condish+Clove condish
Would like to see Giovanni Smooth as Silk Extreme Protein Hair Infusion included. Using it right now and would love to rate it after I see the results.

Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself.
~ Hubert de Givenchy
(Finding myself via CG )
.................................................
2b-3b and a little of everything in between.
Texture: fine-medium
Porosity: slightly high
Elasticity: lowish
Nothing about my hair fits nicely into any category.

$5 off first order at iherb.com with code
IVI065!
Hi Gretchen,

Let me start with I love Naturally Curly.com.

I wonder if anyone has tried the As I Am line. I have tried the Coconut CoWash. I really like this product. It is very creamy and really conditions and cleanses my hair. My hair is highlighted, blonde and frizzy. It makes my hair look great and is easy on the wallet. Today was really humid and I used this to wash, then used Darcy's Vanilla Delight leave in. Then I used Sprial Solution Curl Enhancing Gel (which I love) and topped it off with Giovani's LA Natural Styling Gel, which is the only gel for me in humid weather. It is better, in my opinion, than Quidad's Control Gel and a lot cheaper. I have ordered As I Am leave in and the Cleansing Pudding since directions said to alternate them. I will let you know my progress.