We want your reviews!

I am probably annoying by this point, but I have another product to suggest adding. Actually, it is an entire line. Garnier Fructis Pure Clean line. The conditioner is great for my daughter's 2b hair!
frizzinfla likes this.

Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself.
~ Hubert de Givenchy
(Finding myself via CG )
.................................................
2b-3b and a little of everything in between.
Texture: fine-medium
Porosity: slightly high
Elasticity: lowish
Nothing about my hair fits nicely into any category.

$5 off first order at iherb.com with code
IVI065!
Originally Posted by Kayjayess

I love the recs! We'll get this line in. Thank you!

You are beautiful!
Hi I really love this shampoo Organic Hair Care Products : Natural Hair Care : Organic Shampoo - Nourishing : Natural Shampoo : Nature's Basin it keeps my dry hair really moisturised and healthy
Originally Posted by WavyGirly

Thank you!

You are beautiful!
We value your product opinions, and would be grateful if you'd go to our Product Reviews section and add your thoughts there!

If a product you love isn't in our lists, please post it here and I'll get it over to Becky to add.
Originally Posted by Gretchen

Hi Gretchen - I was floored when I found out what's in these two products. Becasue those of us with textured hair are obviously their target demographic I thought your readers should know the ingredients as well as the associated hazards.

Here are the links:

Shampoo... DeTox ... the devil in the details: L'Oreál Paris EverSleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo

Conditioner... DeTox ... the devil in the details

BTW- if you want me to place this in a more appropriate forum/ thread please let me know.

Thanks!
EWG tends to run somewhat alarmist. If it isn't made from pixie hair and elf sweat, it'll kill you.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
Thanks, Nancy!

You're right, RCC, they do tend to get worked up about everything. On the other hand, it's probably good to be cautious!

You are beautiful!
Hi Gretchen, I didn't know where else to put this but I was looking up Fairy Tales Detangling Conditioner for my daughter and the ingredients on the bottle are different then listed on your product review site, perhaps a reformulation...I can't type them all out on the iPod but if you can't find new ingredients I can send them later.
Thank you, Eliz. We'll investigate and see if we need to make adjustments!

You are beautiful!
I was wondering if Darcy's Botanicals NEW Daily Cleansing Conditioner Cream could be added to the product reviews? I'm interested in reading some reviews before purchasing.

Thanks

Dana
(Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!
Originally Posted by Elizcosta
Found some different ingreds online and updated. Will be check to see if the ingredients for Fairy Tales Detangling Conditioner now line up with what's on your bottle?

Originally Posted by Elizcosta
Originally Posted by Gretchen
Yes that's right with the addition of Prunus Amygdalus (sweet almond oil) fourth from the end.
Can you add Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel? It is my absolute favorite.
Originally Posted by danyel02
I replaced Kinky Curly with the Eco Styler Olive Oil and am so in love with it also... great hold, definition and superior styling aid... however I cant get more than 2-3days... How long does your style last? MsTexture Love
This is about a salon review, not a product review. I've but the same review in twice now and it still doesn't show up. It makes me wonder if only positive reviews are getting posted I hope that isn't the case.
I put the review in back in the fall, and it never showed up. I redid it this week and it still isn't there.

The review is for Cappella salon, which advertises on the site (that's how I first went there) in Studio City, CA.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB

Originally Posted by Auntie Bubbs
I'm sorry I missed this til now. Did your review ever show up?

You are beautiful!
Nope, it never did. I had a truly awful experience with the salon owner since then, too. I would very much like the review of my experience to be shared if I can.

I am wondering how this can be fixed. Two negative reviews going astray is very odd.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
Profectiv mega growth products and grape seed oil
I didn't see this on the list. It is new so that's probably why.

Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Conditioner. I love it! This conditioner makes it easier for me to detangle my hair and also keeping my hair soft.