Old 06-23-2011, 09:33 AM   #61

Join Date: Mar 2006

Hi I really love this shampoo Organic Hair Care Products : Natural Hair Care : Organic Shampoo - Nourishing : Natural Shampoo : Nature's Basin it keeps my dry hair really moisturised and healthy
WavyGirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:07 PM   #62

Kayjayess's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2002

I am probably annoying by this point, but I have another product to suggest adding. Actually, it is an entire line. Garnier Fructis Pure Clean line. The conditioner is great for my daughter's 2b hair!
frizzinfla likes this.

Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself.
~ Hubert de Givenchy
(Finding myself via CG )
.................................................
2b-3b and a little of everything in between.
Texture: fine-medium
Porosity: slightly high
Elasticity: lowish
Nothing about my hair fits nicely into any category.

$5 off first order at iherb.com with code
IVI065!
Kayjayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:07 AM   #63

Originally Posted by Kayjayess View Post

I love the recs! We'll get this line in. Thank you!

Old 06-30-2011, 11:18 AM   #64

Originally Posted by WavyGirly View Post

Thank you!

Old 07-16-2011, 11:31 AM   #65

Join Date: Mar 2010
Default L'Oréal Paris Eversleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner

Originally Posted by Gretchen View Post
We value your product opinions, and would be grateful if you'd go to our Product Reviews section and add your thoughts there!

If a product you love isn't in our lists, please post it here and I'll get it over to Becky to add.

Hi Gretchen - I was floored when I found out what's in these two products. Becasue those of us with textured hair are obviously their target demographic I thought your readers should know the ingredients as well as the associated hazards.

Here are the links:

Shampoo... DeTox ... the devil in the details: L'Oreál Paris EverSleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo

Conditioner... DeTox ... the devil in the details

BTW- if you want me to place this in a more appropriate forum/ thread please let me know.

Thanks!
nancyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:42 AM   #66

redcelticcurls's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2006
Send a message via Yahoo to redcelticcurls

EWG tends to run somewhat alarmist. If it isn't made from pixie hair and elf sweat, it'll kill you.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
redcelticcurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:51 AM   #67

Thanks, Nancy!

You're right, RCC, they do tend to get worked up about everything. On the other hand, it's probably good to be cautious!

Old 08-16-2011, 11:57 AM   #68

Elizcosta's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011

Hi Gretchen, I didn't know where else to put this but I was looking up Fairy Tales Detangling Conditioner for my daughter and the ingredients on the bottle are different then listed on your product review site, perhaps a reformulation...I can't type them all out on the iPod but if you can't find new ingredients I can send them later.
Elizcosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:09 AM   #69

Send a message via AIM to Gretchen

Thank you, Eliz. We'll investigate and see if we need to make adjustments!

Old 08-19-2011, 03:09 PM   #70

CurvyCurly's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2010
Default Please add Darcy's Botanicals NEW Cleansing Conditioner

I was wondering if Darcy's Botanicals NEW Daily Cleansing Conditioner Cream could be added to the product reviews? I'm interested in reading some reviews before purchasing.

Thanks

Dana
(Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!
CurvyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:52 AM   #71

Originally Posted by Elizcosta View Post
Found some different ingreds online and updated. Will be check to see if the ingredients for Fairy Tales Detangling Conditioner now line up with what's on your bottle?

Old 08-22-2011, 08:54 PM   #72

Elizcosta's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011

Originally Posted by Gretchen View Post
Originally Posted by Elizcosta View Post
Yes that's right with the addition of Prunus Amygdalus (sweet almond oil) fourth from the end.
Elizcosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:09 PM   #73

Join Date: Apr 2010
Default Curly 4a/b and 3c the Melting pot of Locs

Originally Posted by danyel02 View Post
Can you add Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel? It is my absolute favorite.
I replaced Kinky Curly with the Eco Styler Olive Oil and am so in love with it also... great hold, definition and superior styling aid... however I cant get more than 2-3days... How long does your style last? MsTexture Love
MsTextureLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:32 PM   #74

Auntie Bubbs's Avatar

Join Date: May 2009
Default Salon review

This is about a salon review, not a product review. I've but the same review in twice now and it still doesn't show up. It makes me wonder if only positive reviews are getting posted I hope that isn't the case.
I put the review in back in the fall, and it never showed up. I redid it this week and it still isn't there.

The review is for Cappella salon, which advertises on the site (that's how I first went there) in Studio City, CA.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
Auntie Bubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:18 AM   #75

Originally Posted by Auntie Bubbs View Post

I'm sorry I missed this til now. Did your review ever show up?

Old 04-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #76

Auntie Bubbs's Avatar

Join Date: May 2009

Nope, it never did. I had a truly awful experience with the salon owner since then, too. I would very much like the review of my experience to be shared if I can.

I am wondering how this can be fixed. Two negative reviews going astray is very odd.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
Auntie Bubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #77

kanora's Avatar

Join Date: May 2012

Profectiv mega growth products and grape seed oil
kanora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:38 PM   #78

Join Date: Aug 2012

Hi everyone. Got good review site here...

The Beauty Reviewer: Check these reviews out first…
Kelly Williams
The Beauty Reviewer
suzyaraneta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:16 AM   #79

nic51091's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2012

I didn't see this on the list. It is new so that's probably why.

Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Conditioner. I love it! This conditioner makes it easier for me to detangle my hair and also keeping my hair soft.
nic51091 is offline   Reply With Quote