-   -   We want your reviews! (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/88325-we-want-your-reviews.html)

Gretchen 10-15-2009 11:41 AM

We want your reviews!

We value your product opinions, and would be grateful if you'd go to our Product Reviews section and add your thoughts there!

If a product you love isn't in our lists, please post it here and I'll get it over to Becky to add.

DEL2C 10-16-2009 10:27 AM

Gretchen one thing I've found is that a lot of products have outdated ingredients. Perhaps if we post which products are outdated you can work on getting it more current? For starters Deva Products need updating also BRHG there are lots more...........

luckycurls 10-21-2009 08:11 AM

Biotera

I wanted to post reviews for the Biotera products I use. It is listed under Brands, but when I search it doesn't pull up any products.

Thanks.

Gretchen 10-21-2009 11:07 AM

I'll get Biotera in there ASAP.

Del, will u email me what's wrong with what Deva product, with the right ingreds? I'll get them updated.

curlsgirlbrazil 10-21-2009 03:47 PM

updated the ingredients curls products with:quenched moisturizer,curls cleansing cream(this product no has more silicone)

Suburbanbushbabe 10-21-2009 09:16 PM

Can you add Renpure (moisturizing conditioner), Loma Pearatin nourishing moisturizer and maybe some of their other conditioners, Loma Imply Molding creme, and Shea Terra Baobab oil and some of their newer shea butters (Nilotica, Shea Gold)?

Gretchen 10-22-2009 08:15 AM

Great suggestions, SBB! I've sent them over to our db-entry gal. She's pretty backed up, so we'll have to be patient, but she'll get to them eventually.

Oh, Biotera, too.

Gretchen 10-22-2009 03:34 PM

Biotera is in; working on the others. :)

luckycurls 10-23-2009 09:39 AM

My reviews are in- thanks!

FrizzBgone 10-24-2009 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Suburbanbushbabe (Post 1139652)

I've tried a number of the LOMA products and would be happy to add my review to SBB's. The Imply Molding Creme and Achieve Gel are regulars in my product rotation ... over a year later and still love them.

It'll be great to have this line listed on the site; it is difficult to find ingredient lists on the web. Many of the products do have silicones and not all of them are the water soluable ones ... it'll save us from typing the lists out by hand !!

TIA

FrizzBgone 10-24-2009 10:24 PM

lazy loops 10-25-2009 11:05 AM

~

Alexjoujou 10-26-2009 11:20 AM

Can you add the Taliah Waajid products? There are 2 shampoos, enhancing conditioner, bodifier mist, and lock it up gel (2 kinds). I think this line is getting pretty popular.

curlsgirlbrazil 10-26-2009 02:57 PM

can you add the karen's body beautiful?

Gretchen 10-27-2009 03:10 PM

You guys rock! Thanks to all who have added reviews, and thanks also for the product suggestions. I've given all the suggestions to Becky; with luck she'll get them in soon.

luckycurls 10-28-2009 01:46 PM

Could you add the Lustrasilk conditioners? Olive oil cholesterol, mango shea butter, and whatever else?

Gretchen 10-28-2009 03:14 PM

Loma is now in there! And I'll get Becky working on Lustrasilk. Thanks for the suggestion.

Gretchen 11-03-2009 01:20 PM

Karen's Body Beautiful

Gretchen 11-03-2009 01:33 PM

Curls by Sister Smith

If anyone has Rx Hot Oil Treatment and would shoot me a photo, I'd be so grateful. We don't have that one in-house, and CBSS doesn't have an image on their site.

plaquicu 11-06-2009 09:02 PM

I accept with information:It'll be great to have this line listed on the site; it is difficult to find ingredient lists on the web. Many of the products do have silicones and not all of them are the water soluable ones it'll save us from typing the lists out by hand.