We want your reviews!

We value your product opinions, and would be grateful if you'd go to our Product Reviews section and add your thoughts there!

If a product you love isn't in our lists, please post it here and I'll get it over to Becky to add.

You are beautiful!
Gretchen one thing I've found is that a lot of products have outdated ingredients. Perhaps if we post which products are outdated you can work on getting it more current? For starters Deva Products need updating also BRHG there are lots more...........
Discovered CG 2007

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

I wanted to post reviews for the Biotera products I use. It is listed under Brands, but when I search it doesn't pull up any products.

Thanks.
Styling- Biotera Curl Creme and Styling Glaze (summer), HETT gel (winter)
I'll get Biotera in there ASAP.

Del, will u email me what's wrong with what Deva product, with the right ingreds? I'll get them updated.

You are beautiful!
updated the ingredients curls products with:quenched moisturizer,curls cleansing cream(this product no has more silicone)

3b/a

I like my microfiber towel and plopping

No comb,blow-fried, sulfates,silicones detangle Only the [/SIZE]fingers!!
Can you add Renpure (moisturizing conditioner), Loma Pearatin nourishing moisturizer and maybe some of their other conditioners, Loma Imply Molding creme, and Shea Terra Baobab oil and some of their newer shea butters (Nilotica, Shea Gold)?
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
Great suggestions, SBB! I've sent them over to our db-entry gal. She's pretty backed up, so we'll have to be patient, but she'll get to them eventually.

Oh, Biotera, too.

You are beautiful!
Biotera is in; working on the others.

You are beautiful!
My reviews are in- thanks!
Originally Posted by Suburbanbushbabe
I've tried a number of the LOMA products and would be happy to add my review to SBB's. The Imply Molding Creme and Achieve Gel are regulars in my product rotation ... over a year later and still love them.

It'll be great to have this line listed on the site; it is difficult to find ingredient lists on the web. Many of the products do have silicones and not all of them are the water soluable ones ... it'll save us from typing the lists out by hand !!

TIA

Last edited by FrizzBgone; 10-24-2009 at 10:28 PM. Reason: added the sites
~

Last edited by lazy loops; 12-16-2014 at 08:07 PM.
Can you add the Taliah Waajid products? There are 2 shampoos, enhancing conditioner, bodifier mist, and lock it up gel (2 kinds). I think this line is getting pretty popular.
FIA 2c/3aFi

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/
can you add the karen's body beautiful?

3b/a

I like my microfiber towel and plopping

No comb,blow-fried, sulfates,silicones detangle Only the [/SIZE]fingers!!
You guys rock! Thanks to all who have added reviews, and thanks also for the product suggestions. I've given all the suggestions to Becky; with luck she'll get them in soon.
curlyev likes this.

You are beautiful!
Could you add the Lustrasilk conditioners? Olive oil cholesterol, mango shea butter, and whatever else?
Styling- Biotera Curl Creme and Styling Glaze (summer), HETT gel (winter)
Loma is now in there! And I'll get Becky working on Lustrasilk. Thanks for the suggestion.

Karen's Body Beautiful

Curls by Sister Smith

If anyone has Rx Hot Oil Treatment and would shoot me a photo, I'd be so grateful. We don't have that one in-house, and CBSS doesn't have an image on their site.

You are beautiful!
I accept with information:It'll be great to have this line listed on the site; it is difficult to find ingredient lists on the web. Many of the products do have silicones and not all of them are the water soluable ones it'll save us from typing the lists out by hand.
Devis assurance auto en ligne comparatif voiture | Comparateur simulation devis assurance auto en ligne | Devis assurance auto en ligne