Canada Curlies?

I tried what I thought was CG awhile back and hated the results, now I've figured out that I never eliminated silicones (yeah, that was dumb!) and I am giving it another go since I really love my curls.

I'm new to Canada and I cannot find some of the conditioners you all are talking about. Can any of you reccomend something I can find in the drugstore? I recently found "Fruit Kicks" and I am pretty sure that it is cone-free, can anyone verify that? I am eager to start my routine I just can't seem to find anything that fits the qualifications.

Thanks!
It depends on the drug store ... you can also find some at grocery stores:

Giovanni products
Aubrey Organics (AOHR = Honey Suckle Rose)
Yes to Carrots (some products)
Kiss My Face
Alma

If you want to order from a good Canadian company:
www.honeyfig.com keep increasing the products they carry. They have a Canadian and a U.S. site. Depending on the strength of the dollar, it is sometimes still cheaper to order from the U.S. Usually after you factor in the shipping, it is still cheaper to order from HONEYFIG. The customer service is excellent.

HTH
are there any more Canada curlies out there? I wanted to share a new site with you called CurlyCanadians. They've got tons of natural curly hair care products and they ship all over Canada!
CurlyCanadians - FrisÚs en herbe - Home - Accueil