Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Mousse?

Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for an inexpensive, CG curl mousse for my wavy sister. I'm thinking about getting this one for her to try out.

Any reviews would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, ladies!
Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
yes its really good i love it its my fav mousse it doesnt leave my hair crunchie or anything and creates really nice waves
I started CG on this and then moved on to more "exciting" products. The other night I was going through my bathroom cabinet and decided to try it and HETT gel again. I got AMAZING curls. A-MAZE-ING. It's making me re-think my recent CJ order!
CG since 3/31/09... going curly is honoring God's creation!
2c /3a/3b, med. porosity, LOTS of fine hair
low-poo: Giovanni TTT, Whispering Windz
conditioners: suave / Vo5 naturals, Giovanni 50/50, GVPCB
DT: Korres hair mask
stylers: LASG, KY, Pink Boots!
Wishlist for winter: CJ, KBB and a diffuser
I use this too and I love it! I use this along with Set Me Up Spray Gel
Hi!
Want to try this mousse but wondering how to apply it.
I usually put product in pretty wet hair.

shoulder length long layered 2b/3a lots of it
wash: Live Clean shampoo Abba pure curl Mop c hydrating
cond: suave coconut Goldwell curly twist
Protein: Redken Extreme Cat
style: Ag:recoil Deva Mist-er right
Hi!
Want to try this mousse but wondering how to apply it.
I usually put product in pretty wet hair.
Originally Posted by sveetiepie
Yep, putting product in soaking wet hair is the best way to apply it, in my opinion. Try scrunching it in...it'll encourage curl formation

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
The HE body envy mousse works really good to. I use a good amount to get good coverage especially since I add it to soaking wet hair. Scrunching out the water removes some of the product anyway.
Last night I bought this at CVS (Texas) for $2.88 on sale!! Today I applied it over a CJ leave-in and homemade butter. My hair is really curly and it smells good. It has a soft hold and no crunch. I'm definitely going back to buy more.
Spirals, curls & waves, Med-Coarse Texture, Med Porosity, Low Elasticity
I really love this mousse.
It is lightweight
cheap
and smells great.
Hair Type: 3b /3a?.... medium texture, normal porosity

Conditioner:
Aussie Moist

Shampoo: Organix Shampoo

Other products: Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam Mousse, LA looks Sport gel, & whatever is cheapest for a frizz serum.

So, I got HETT mousse. I cowashed/rinsed out with GFTN, used a penny-sized blob of DoC smoothed over the canopy, then scrunched in two foamy palms full of mousse on wet hair. I'm attaching wet and dry pics. I really like this combo--soft hold, little frizz, touchable hair.

And it was $.99 at CVS!
Mousse Lovers - Need feedback-photo-213.jpg Mousse Lovers - Need feedback-photo-212.jpg
Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix,
Tigi MM
Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...4&postcount=97

Okay. So I tried this stuff out.

I have tried three different combos with this stuff, and I can't seem to make it work. My hair always feels dry, not shiny at all, and I get lots of surface frizz. Sigh...

But because I love cheap, CG products, I won't give up on it yet. I really want to make this work!

Anyway, I appreciate everyone's reviews!

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
I did not like the HETT Mousse, because it did not hold my curls. It made my hair unmanagable. My curls would not be define, and look nice. I tried Herbal Essence Body Envy Mousse, and has a better hold that HETT Mousse. My hair last all day with Herbal Essence Body Envy Mousse.My hair loves creams instead of mousse.
I tried this but it made my hair producty, and sticky. I tried less - same thing. Doesn't work for me.
2/c and some 3A. Modified CG.
Protein sensitive
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Conditioners: Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner,
Deep condish: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Stylers: Mix Curls in a Bottle into everything for shine. Terrible pj
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift
I think this works better on people with thick curlier hair, it worked great on me but I find people with thinner hair or wavy hair have trouble with this mousse.
I love this stuff. I use it in the summer but its too crunchy for the winter