Jasmines Bath and Beauty Products

I ordered a couple of the shea cream rinse/leave in conditioners on black friday...I'm excited to try them out!
Originally Posted by curlykey
I ordered 5 of the 4 oz size on BF too. They were such a great deal! Got 5 different scents!

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/
Used the right amount of the Shea Butter Conditioner as my leave in today (a minute amount) and all I can say is WOW. The only other product I used was the DM Curling Gelly--great hair. Just have to do the "remove from scalp" when totally dry.

Still love these products and the customer service is great.

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix and CCCC
I agree about the customer service, it's great! I've gotten immediate responses to any inquiries. I've received my shipping info and I'm very excited. Can't wait to try these products. Thanks for sharing your experiences KM.
$5 off first order at iherb use code KEY066
I would love to be able to get away with using only two styling products......I will give this a shot myself with various products as I only have about 1/2 oz of the MC....I'm beginning to think that maybe I don't need the "middle" product which is usually a curl cream. I would think as long as the leave in is moisturizing, that it would also be curl enhancing.....off to experiment.
$5 off first order at iherb use code KEY066
Got mine today, new scents smell yummy!

Got mine today !! I got the toasted coconut (smells like curls coco-sublime) and the white tea & ginger (soft clean scent) and they both smell wonderful!! I co-washed my hair and then put some of the coconut in as a rinse out but it felt light and smooth on my hair so I didn't rinse it out. I applied my products on top and my hair is currently drying. My hair felt really good when it was wet with the leave-in in my hair. I like the consistency of this conditioner, not too thick and not too thin. So far so good . Great customer service and fast shipping!
$5 off first order at iherb use code KEY066
update:
I used the conditioner as a leave in again today and got awesome results. Today I used the leave-in and KCCC, a dab of Gel-les'C and SIF. I love this leave in. Next wash I'm trying the shescentit and see which I like better. I love the fact that you can choose your scent. This gets a big .
$5 off first order at iherb use code KEY066
I got some of her body butters last time, they are a nice as the hair products.

We have to get her to make more products without silicones!

I have been dying to try these products and was finally able to today. The customer service is excellent. Dana e-mailed me back within the hour. She does ship to Canada and doesn't charge you an arm and a leg to do it - basically you pay what she pays. If you live outside of the U.S., e-mail her before you order and she will tell you how to place the order. The link for customers outside of the U.S. didn't work for me.

I placed my order. She weighed it and then sent me a shipping bill by Paypal after she obtained the shipping rates from the USPS.

It was a Jasmine's day in our household. I used the Shea Butter Conditioning Rinse/Leave-in (Essential Orange fragrance - very mild and nice) on both my daughter and myself. This stuff is wonderful. It is deceivingly effective. When I first put it in my hand, it seemed so thin that I thought I needed more than what I did. It literally melted the knots. Even my daughter's hair was easily combed through without drowning it in conditioner.

We used the Moisture Renewal Leave-in on my daughter's hair. It says to shake it before using. Even after shaking it, there were little white particles in the conditioner. I was initially concerned, but it melted into her hair. We didn't need a lot of product; it has great slip - distributes really easily. We used this leave-in under KCCC - it worked great.

I used the Babassu Butter Cream Conditioner as my leave-in (mango - papaya fragrance ... wonderful). I didn't need a lot. It distributed really well. I used it under the HPO Simply Curly Pudding and AO B5 gel. My hair is soft and full of spirals - no frizz.

I wish she had additional products without the silicones, but the ones I've used are awesome. The fragrances are really nice without being over-powering. Both my daughter's and my hair felt great after using them.

I usually only get this excited over styling products, but I've come to realize the difference good conditioners make on my hair .... I highly recommend them !!!
FBG and Kathymack~

Did you order around Black Friday?

I haven't received anything (shipping notice or anything) from my BF order. Just curious if either of you ordered around then?

I knew it would take a while which is fine..just curious!

FBG and Kathymack~

Did you order around Black Friday?

I knew it would take a while which is fine..just curious!
Originally Posted by Alexjoujou
My order was placed quite awhile before Black Friday ... should have waited for the sales
I ordered my second order the Tuesday before Black Friday. Wanted to get it in before the sales. Got it the following Monday, I think. Of course, she lives in Philly--and I live in the suburbs 20 minutes away.

FBG, so glad you like the products.

Alex, you're going to LOVE them. They are some of the best products I've used--and that's saying something! I really want her to make more things without silicone.

FBG, so glad you like the products.

Originally Posted by kathymack
Great!

So I'll be patient Paula and wait it out

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/
My order should arrive Tuesday! I'm very excited!

Also the website says she pulled the Moisture Renewal Leave In as the base pellets were discontinued and she's testing a new formula. I'm glad I got 2 bottles of this! If anyone gets or tests the new formula please post an update!

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/
And it was missing one of the bottles. I had ordered 5 conditioners and the shea butter unrefined stuff. I emailed her..hopefully I'll hear back within the next couple of days.

But anyway so far they look really good. I'm just concerned about the scents as they don't really smell much like what you expect. That's a little discomforting. They smell like a couple of fragrance oils I got from a company early on that just weren't quite as pictured. I switched companies later and was much much happier and they were just a bit more expensive. (I did this for my FSG)

I got the following scents:

Ice Cream Cake: Smells like cake batter--reminds me of the Curly Q conditioner--this one is good!

Frosted Pink Cupcakes: So this is the only one that was super icky. Smells like buttered popcorn! Ewww. Neither Tahia nor myself like it but if it's a rinse out we can probably cover it with another leave in.

Caribeann Coconut: smells EXACTLY like the Taliah Waajid. I'm not a big fan but Tahia is fine with it.

Sexy Vanilla: Don't know...not exactly sure..but not very vanilla'y or sexy. This was my unrefined shea butter though so it just has to work..I don't really care what it smells like (it's for my feet and my son's excema TMI)

Vanilla Buttercream: Smells fine. This one does smell sort of like the Curly Q again but a little sweeter.

The Jasmine Vanilla Shea Conditioner is the missing one so I can't tell you how it smells as it was missing!

Kathymack or anyone else who has ordered..what scents did you like? We normally like fruity, sweet, and citrus'y scents. Not as huge a fan of musk or floral's if they are too strong. Any ideas?

So far I've put them all on my arms..everything is doing fine and feels good. No major residue and my skin is soft (I always test the night before on my arm just to be sure!)

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/
I got the toasted coconut and it smells like Curls coco dream conditioner..........and I got the green tea and ginger...I like this one, it's a light scent.
$5 off first order at iherb use code KEY066
You'll hear from Dana quickly, she's really on top of things. Alex, for you, I went up and smelled some of the scents, so I could describe them. I like citrus, other

I LOVE Coconut Lemongrass, it's incredible. I also got the Sweet Chocolate Whipped Body Frosting in Chocolate Frosting--it's fabulous. You want to eat it. Grapefruit Ginger smells like you just peeled a grapefruit. Strawberry Jam smells exactly like the name (almost like CJ Rehab in strawberry.) Frosted Lime Cupcakes smells a little like cake batter to me. Sweet Orange EO has a nice, fresh orange smell. Chocolate Silk Frapuccino has a mild coffee smell. Coconut/French Vanilla Pear is a light mixture of the three--not as strong as the KBB pear scent. Nectarine Blossom and Honey is very light, indistinct smell. Mango/Papaya is a nice fruity smell.

Her body butters are just incredible. I won't embarrass a pj on the boards--but she gave me a body butter that she LOVEs when we met last summer. It was so wonderful, I ordered a few when I got home. It is really expensive. I sent her some samples of these to compare--she contacted Dana and ordered a box full! That's how nice they are!

I placed another order yesterday. Thought these would be great "gifts" to give people I know who complain of dry skin all winter. Will also send my mother some in FL for her eczema. Her prices are very reasonable for the quality of the products. Can't imagine people won't love getting these. New scents I ordered were: Passion Fruit & Guava, L'Occitane Verbena Type, Green Mango, Chocolate Lovers and Lemongrass Sage. Will update when I have the opportunity.

For the scent assistance. I think next time Ima NOT going to let the teen pick them

So she emailed me back last night (must have been midnight in Philly area!) and she's going to include it in my new order that I just placed last night on account of one Miss Kathymack who has convinced me to get the body products.

I used the Shea condish and the Moisture Renewal conditioner this morning. I was completely WOWED in the shower and that does not happen often! My hair was so soft and so silky but NOT the icky kind that I know will pull my curl out. A substantial kind..my hair still had "grip" but it was so soft. Used the Shea condish there.

Then I got out and used the Moisture Renewal and I used a tiny amount at first and just kept putting more in until I hit about 2 nickel sized blobs. That is a lot for me for leave in but my hair drank it up literally. It is really smooth and silky going in so I was very worried about how it would affect my curl. I diffused and so far so good. It feels good. really good.

We haven't tried the Babassu butter one (this is the one that smells like popcorn over buttered) but I will tomorrow.

I also bought some Darcy's Botanicals (I had to get more of the curling jelly) but now I feel like I jumped the gun. Honestly I think I would have bought more from Jasmine rather than Darcy's had I waited a bit. The curse of a PJ. Oh well I have plenty to use for a while!

Thanks for the OP Kam..I'm going to do some reviews on my blog this weekend!

Blog: http://thewavytales.blogspot.com/
I like to look at myself not as a pj or enabler, but the product control person, LOL! Don't want anyone to waste limited resources on products that aren't A+. I really wanted to like Darcy's Botanicals because she's so nice. They just didn't do it for me.

Today, I used the same rinse out and leave in as you did Alex. The Shea Butter Conditioner just "melts" into my hair. It spirals to tell me how happy it is! I'm broken hearted that the Moisture Renewal isn't available anymore. I'm sure Dana will come up with something. You love the Babassu Butter Conditioner. I use it as a leave in--it's wonderful, too. I have yet to have a bad hair day with any of her products.

You'll love the body butters, they are at least as nice as the three products you've already gotten. I tried Luxurious Body Whip--a lotion that might be her most popular product. I think that's what it said on the website. I can't imagine anything being better than what I've already tried!

You guys have to stop these discussions until after Christmas Mmmmmkkkaaay?

Wait I have a better idea!

*puts her fingers in her ears and starts to hum*

you guys keep talking and I'll just ask you what to buy in January! lol.
Grand Goobah Caedran, Aqueous Infusion of Demulcents, Order of the Curly Crusaders

Fia 2cFi, fine texture, med porosity CG 5-29-09 * My hair loves protein! Currently using : DermOrganics Shampoo and IHM, G2B Kinkier Mousse, Re:Coil VMM, Anything Spiral Solutions! MO Sealing. Coconut Oil Pre-Poo, once a month Hard Water shampoo. Avoiding Glycerin in finishing products.