View Poll Results: fave curlmart brand
jessicurl 13 46.43%
curl junkie 6 21.43%
Mop Top 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

What is your favorite line from curlmart-

and what type of hair do you have? I'm just curious to see what "wins" and also to see which products from each line wins too!
goals- to grow hair to bsl, maybe a tad shorter. to learn to love my hair :S
3a-b and loving Jessicurl.
2b copper penny red
"While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats."

CURRENTLY USING:
Renpure Moisturizing Shampoo, Body Shop Banana Conditioner, Ouidad Tress Effects GelMy fashion blog:
I can't really pick a brand. I absolutely cannot live without AG re:coil or Curl Keeper. I love, love, love the Elucence MB shampoo and conditioner. I could probably get by without them, but I wouldn't want to. I love the Curl Junkie leave-in, but I would be ok without it. I love Jessicurl conditioners, but I consider them more of a treat for my hair rather than daily products. I don't care for Deva products too much and have never tried Mop Top. Sorry if I wasn't much help.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
AG is my favorite line period. I'd say re:coil is my favorite product but I also love the Fast Food Leave In and the DT.
MY HAIR ALBUM
pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!
I'm a 3A, my hair's of medium coarseness and thickness, and dry. If you check out my sig, it's pretty obvious that I love Deva products. Too Shea is the only JC product that really worked for me. I LOVE Curl Junkie's Thick and Luscious conditioner, unfortunately it's a bit too pricey for me. I've never tried the CJ styling products, and Recoil is the only product I've tried from the AG line. Elucence MBC was good, but I think it might have been too moisturizing for me (I never thought I'd say that), my hair just wasn't terribly defined when I used it. Mop Top products I have never tried.
Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
HG products:
Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
It's hard for me to pick a brand too because I use so many different products. I use Elucence Clarifying Shampoo to clarify with. I use Curls Cleansing Cream to wash with once a week. I use Jessicurl Conditioners(all 3). I also use Jessicurl's Stimulating Scalp Massage Oil. I'm loving Devacare Arc Angell to style with. I also really like the CJ Banana & Hibiscus DT. But I suppose Jessicurl wins because I use 4 of her products.
The only Curlmart product that is an absolute must have is CK. there are several other products there that I like, but I can get similar results from drugstore or local beauty supply store proucts.

It also doesn't hurt to have local distributors close by either that sell Elucence, Jessicurl, AG and Deva
3C, BSL Unstretched -
who can pick just one line?
I like some from each line generally. I love Curl Junkie conditioners but I haven't tried their stylers yet.
I love Elucence BMC and their DT
JC I can skip though, picky hair
Recoil is a must have, and I hear their fast food and moisturizing poo are great, I'm def going to try those.
I love quite a few of the DevaCurl or care products but not everything in the line.
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
_________________brag brag brag BRAG! lol- I have nothing, not even a walgreens (yet.) ugh- anyway- thanks for your help ladies!
Originally Posted by Ab-star
ooh, neat, they have the AG line in my town! (and that is the only one)

yaaaaaay! they have all 3 of those things here in town, I just called the salon 2 blocks from me! I can walk there!
goals- to grow hair to bsl, maybe a tad shorter. to learn to love my hair :S
I voted for Curl Junkie. I love JessiCurl equally, but I use more CJ products, so that was my vote.

I think I can get deva products semi-locally--another fabulous nc'er tipped me off to an Ulta nearbye! WHOOOOOOO!

I have fine hair, 3a/3bish, prone to frizz and rapid East West expansion.
formerly Castella
(my dogs aren't snarly, my hair is)
I love so many from many different lines that it's hard to choose. But, if we were basing it on lines that you use the most products from, then mine would be Devacurl, followed by Jessicurl. Back home there were several salons carrying Devacurl, so I actually never had to order that online, thank goodness! So from CurlMart it was usually shipments of Jessicurl (or from the Jessicurl site), Recoil, Elucence MBCo, Curls Ecstasy, B&A, etc.

3a + 2c, fine-ish, lots of it.
3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
this is a trick question right? check out my siggie.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
My everyday HG products are all cheapie dollar store stuff but when I want a treat I go for something from Jessicurl. I've tried and liked of few of the other lines listed, but Jessicurl is my favorite. And I adore the Island Fantasy scent.
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**
I use at least one product from nearly every line, but I voted for Jessicurl since I use most of her products: HCC, Aloeba, Too Shea, and Gelebration on a regular basis. Others occasionally.
I'm new to all of this and haven't tried much. I voted Jessicurl because I am a huge fan of her Too Shea and WDT and the 2 shampoos to a lesser extent. I haven't tried any of her styling products yet though.

Other than that the only thing I have a fair bit of experience with is Curls Naturally Enhanced Curl Lotion, and I like that a fair bit - but have nothing to compare it with yet.
3b? Who knows!!
Very modified-cg.
Current likes: Too Shea!, WDT, Curls Milkshake, Re:coil, Curls Spiral Cream, CCSS, - not all at the same time
pw: miaow - updated 2006-10-04