Non-Sulfate Shampoos

Hello. For those of you who use non-sulfate shampoos, which are your favorites?
2b. Dark Golden Blond. Very fine texture. Medium thickness. Thrilled to find waves!!!
Activate Hydrating Shampoo and Jessicurl HCC. I also like Elucence Moisture Balancing shampoo, which isn't completely sulfate-free but is very gentle.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
I use Nature's Gate Organics, which I found very serendipitously at Meijer.
2c/3a
Love: Burt's Bees Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Conditioner, Boots, BRHG
Shoot. I don't have a Meijer.
Jessicurl HCC or Low-Poo.

If you're looking for a drugstore shampoo, you might check out Activate.
I use CON - you can find it @ Sally's or in the ethnic hair care section of many drug and grocery stores.
3C, BSL Unstretched -
Lamas Soy Protein (health food store)
Mastey Traite (beauty supply or salon)
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
Cream of Nature. Although I'm dying to try Activate.
3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
I like mop c system clean which you can find at bath and body works (only some though)
PW: ihaveafotki
Fotki UPDATED! 12-14-2007
3A-3B layered-longer-than-shoulder-length-not-really-CG
Former Tween Scene Columnist
natures gate organics lavender and aloe is great!
deva curl low poo too...

both smell good, especially the first
ENJOY products. However, they are very expensive. I only use the shampoo, conditioner etc on "special" occasions when I really need my hair to look perfect!
Burt's Bees Super Shiny is sulfate-free. (It has coca betaine.) I've been happy with it so far.

2c (Fia) with some 3a in the middle layer
Avalon Organics Lavender Nourishing. I'm CG, so I only use shampoo occasionally to clarify. This gets rids of build up without overly drying my hair out the way a clarifying shampoo would.

Also, you can find Nature's Gate at most "natural" grocery stores, like Whole Foods. In fact, some higher-end traditional grocery stores are starting to carry the line.
I like the Activate Shampoo....I've used Burt's Bees and MOP system C in the past but I found both of them slightly drying for some reason. Of course, I only shampoo occassionally so I may not be the best judge.

Michelle
Another vote for Avalon Organics Lavender.
Extremely fine 2b/3a. My frizz has tamed considerably but, I still have my "moments."
Currently liking:
TJs Nourish, Set Me Up, Curl Keeper and Curl Junkie Hibiscus and Banana deep fix.

password: wavy
I use Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose shampoo
Natural pics: http://picturetrail.com/shelacious
pw: kinky
Hair type: Spongy & kinky texture. Coily & curly strands.
The ones I have tried:

Jessicurl HCC-very mild
Devacurl Low-Poo- also very mild, too mild for me
Devacare Low-Poo- a little better at cutting oils than the original (for me anyways)
Jessicurl GLS- kinda mild to medium
Mastey Traite`- has no oils in it so it feels medium
Collective Wellbeing Moisturizing shampoo- strongest of the ones I have tried
Creme of Nature-as mild as a conditioner
Curl Junkies Chamomille & Jasmine-medium

I might have forgotten some..and then there were those that were just bad.

The only two I have used are Jessicurl HCC and GLS. I like them both. I can use HCC every wash if I want, although I don't, it's that mild. The GLS I might use once a week maybe if I feel I'm getting a bit too overconditioned. Saying that, it doesn't strip the hair of oils and moisture, just seems to cleanse a little more thoroughly than HCC.

Neither are drying at all for me, and my hair dries out really easily.
3b? Who knows!!
Very modified-cg.
Current likes: Too Shea!, WDT, Curls Milkshake, Re:coil, Curls Spiral Cream, CCSS, - not all at the same time
pw: miaow - updated 2006-10-04
I really, really like DevaCurl Low-Poo--I haven't found anything that works as well for me.
3a
DevaCurl LowPoo, OneC and Angell
Can someone tell me of some non-sulfate shampoos at Walmart? The non-sulfate shampoos do not dry the hair out, right?