Garnier fructis sleek and shine rinse out

Oh it was good to come home to my no fail products today!
I don't know why I can't get some others to work lately but my Curl and shine rinse out and curl and shine leave in with angell on top of it did so well today!
I was in and out of rain three different times so I did end up curlier and with more shrinkage than when I started out. I suppose next time I'll have to use a stronger gel but my hair looked great still.

I love the way it makes my hair lay in individual curls and waves rather than roping around one another. That gives me more volume
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
medusa, I'm still with ya on these. I used my Devacare One C last week (just felt like I should, since it's spendy, & has been sitting in my shower for 3 mos). Still love the way it feels in my hair....but once it's dry, it just plain doesn't give me the results that GF does; I end up having to layer more & more styling products on to control the frizz.

I finally broke down & bought the giant bottle of S&S at Costco, and I've re-purchased the S&S leave-in 3 times now -- I almost never re-buy anything, so that's a ringing endorsement for me. The leave-in has eliminated the need for a separate cream styler for me too.
3B, bra-strap length
laidback, very-modified CGer
HG: GF Sleek 'n Shine Leave-in; Alagio
oooooooh they have big bottles? Dang it I don't see that where I am!
I'm on my third bottle too. I don't need the creams either. I really need to put them up on the swap board. I keep threatening to do that with that liter of ONeC I bought and the liter of Elucence.
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
Feel free to send that liter of Elucence my way, Medusahair. I run out of that stuff more often than anything else.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin