HELP!! Is it okay to texturize one week after dying hair???

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GoldenBlaze

I used Garnier's color foam to dye my hair last week. Is it too soon to texturize it? I already bought the texturizer- it's for kids. If it's too soon when can I texturize??
It really depends on the health and strength and porosity of your hair. I've dyed my hair and three days later put a mild relaxer on it and everything worked out great. However, i have low porosity hair.

Sent from my Droid Razr using CurlTalk App
3B Live Curly Live Free Analysis: Texture = Medium Porosity = Normal Elasticity = Normal
3b-ish... normal to low porosity....med. texture
Wash: Desert Essence Coconut shampoo, Acure argon shampoo
Deep Trestment: Nature's Nectars deep conditioner/styler
Condition: Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Nature's Gate pomegranate sunflower
LEAVE-IN:Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Natures Gate pomegranate sunflower
STYLE: Nature's Nectars Sweet Shea butter blend, Ecostyler gel
hemp oil, jojoba oil
www.naturesnectars.net
Btw, my siggy says med porosity but that's b/c I bleached my hair numerous times.....naturally my porosity is quite low.

Sent from my Droid Razr using CurlTalk App
3B Live Curly Live Free Analysis: Texture = Medium Porosity = Normal Elasticity = Normal
3b-ish... normal to low porosity....med. texture
Wash: Desert Essence Coconut shampoo, Acure argon shampoo
Deep Trestment: Nature's Nectars deep conditioner/styler
Condition: Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Nature's Gate pomegranate sunflower
LEAVE-IN:Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Natures Gate pomegranate sunflower
STYLE: Nature's Nectars Sweet Shea butter blend, Ecostyler gel
hemp oil, jojoba oil
www.naturesnectars.net
I used Garnier's color foam to dye my hair last week. Is it too soon to texturize it? I already bought the texturizer- it's for kids. If it's too soon when can I texturize??
Originally Posted by Sophie
I wouldn't. I would wait at least 2-3 full weeks as a safeguard to avoid damage. Most professional salons won't do it without u signing a waiver because its too soon.
Manuel likes this.
I would wait at least a week or two just to be safe. Not worth rushing it

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com