Go Back   CurlTalk > Swap boards > Swap board for Eurocurlies

Like Tree2Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 08:05 AM   #1
 
Donna-ep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 192
Default Denmark

I was wondering if there is anyone from Denmark on NC? :-)
__________________
3b textured curly from DK.

Donna-ep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
 
Novella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 35
Default

Hej... I am...
__________________
CG since april 09 - So far so good
Novella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:12 AM   #3
 
ninadef's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 243
Default

I'm a neighbor, Sweden!
ninadef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 04:44 AM   #4
 
Donna-ep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 192
Default

I'm glad to hear from both of you :-)

Novella: Did you find any good products to use here in Denmark? I have only heard about the products from John Masters but they are to expensive.

How about you Ninadf - Is there some good products in Sweden?

Im thinking about the products without the sulfate, silicones and stuff like that.
__________________
3b textured curly from DK.

Donna-ep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:49 AM   #5
 
Novella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 35
Default

Well, it took some time to find the right stuff. But I found Biosilk rock hard gelee at danhair.dk. Works great. I'm using coop extra balsam (kvickly extra) for my co-wash. I use Nivea diamond gloss conditioner and nivea classic care as my rinse. I also use elvital nutri-gloss hairmask sometimes. It has great slip. If you dont like the hard hold gele, bilka has aloe vera gele

I want to try Kccc. But I can't seem to find any good places to buy it from. Lockig.se is very expensive. The shipping is crazy

What do you use and where do you find it ???
__________________
CG since april 09 - So far so good
Novella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:54 AM   #6
 
Novella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 35
Default

Going to try aussie miracle moist (I think that's the name). I saw it in matas the other day. Hoping to find Got2be kinky curl defining curling mousse somewhere too
__________________
CG since april 09 - So far so good
Novella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:57 AM   #7
 
Novella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninadef View Post
I'm a neighbor, Sweden!
Hi Funny siggy poster thingy. I hope it's a joke, or has someone seriously thought that was a cat ?
__________________
CG since april 09 - So far so good
Novella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:01 PM   #8
 
Novella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 35
Default

Oh... I was just in Bilka and I found a new conditioner without any silicones. It's called Garnier Fructies Styrkende Balsam Triple nutrition Nutri-repair. Bought 3 bottles, just in case They also had one for volume, on the bottle it says "No silicones"
__________________
CG since april 09 - So far so good
Novella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:14 PM   #9
 
Donna-ep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 192
Default

Are the products you use silicone free? If so, I will have a look at them.

I'm half danish and half ugandan. I have 3b texture hair with some afrocurls too. My hair is very damaged after using flatiron in many years, and since afrocurls need lots of moisturize Im trying to avoid silciones etc.

Previously I used Redken products but after finding this website Im using KCCC and KCKT - It's great! :-) I got it from www.adushop.com, but unfortunately I don't remember the shipping fees.

Im currently waiting for some products from Mixed Chicks and Curl Harmony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novella View Post
Well, it took some time to find the right stuff. But I found Biosilk rock hard gelee at danhair.dk. Works great. I'm using coop extra balsam (kvickly extra) for my co-wash. I use Nivea diamond gloss conditioner and nivea classic care as my rinse. I also use elvital nutri-gloss hairmask sometimes. It has great slip. If you dont like the hard hold gele, bilka has aloe vera gele

I want to try Kccc. But I can't seem to find any good places to buy it from. Lockig.se is very expensive. The shipping is crazy

What do you use and where do you find it ???
__________________
3b textured curly from DK.

Donna-ep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #10
 
Donna-ep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 192
Default

Thanks for the information I will see if they have them in Føtex tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novella View Post
Oh... I was just in Bilka and I found a new conditioner without any silicones. It's called Garnier Fructies Styrkende Balsam Triple nutrition Nutri-repair. Bought 3 bottles, just in case They also had one for volume, on the bottle it says "No silicones"
__________________
3b textured curly from DK.

Donna-ep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:28 PM   #11
 
Donna-ep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 192
Default

Btw I also tried X-tra's conditioner. I was glad when I found a cheap product like that without silicones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novella View Post
Well, it took some time to find the right stuff. But I found Biosilk rock hard gelee at danhair.dk. Works great. I'm using coop extra balsam (kvickly extra) for my co-wash. I use Nivea diamond gloss conditioner and nivea classic care as my rinse. I also use elvital nutri-gloss hairmask sometimes. It has great slip. If you dont like the hard hold gele, bilka has aloe vera gele

I want to try Kccc. But I can't seem to find any good places to buy it from. Lockig.se is very expensive. The shipping is crazy

What do you use and where do you find it ???
__________________
3b textured curly from DK.

Donna-ep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:55 AM   #12
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 35
Default

Hi, I live in Denmark as well

This shop http://www.afrohairsecrets.dk/ carries a lot of products, I like the CHI Styling Infra Gel (same company as Biosilk).

But I order everything from the UK really, also JMO products, they are much cheaper there.

My absolutely favorite place is British Curlies https://store.britishcurlies.co.uk/, excellent service and good selection.

You can get KCCC at http://www.mariposa-import.eu/.

Another good places:
Lexies Curls in Germany:
http://www.lexies-curls.de/joomla/index.php/en/

Curl Harmony:
http://www.curlharmony.co.uk/
Aika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:37 AM   #13
 
Donna-ep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 192
Default Aloe Vera Gele

The Aloe Vera Gel you're talking about from Bilka, is it without cones? I went there today to look for it, but couldn't find it? I have been looking everywhere for a gele without Alcohol denat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novella View Post
Well, it took some time to find the right stuff. But I found Biosilk rock hard gelee at danhair.dk. Works great. I'm using coop extra balsam (kvickly extra) for my co-wash. I use Nivea diamond gloss conditioner and nivea classic care as my rinse. I also use elvital nutri-gloss hairmask sometimes. It has great slip. If you dont like the hard hold gele, bilka has aloe vera gele

I want to try Kccc. But I can't seem to find any good places to buy it from. Lockig.se is very expensive. The shipping is crazy

What do you use and where do you find it ???
__________________
3b textured curly from DK.

Donna-ep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:44 AM   #14
 
Donna-ep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 192
Default

Hej :-)

Thanks for the links, you have just made my day! I have been looking everywhere on the internet for IC Hair Polisher styling gel, and now I found it on the danish website you recommended. Thanks again

Btw.if any of you are going to order something from a website that has Kinky Curly products, I would like to order something in the same order if it's okay. My Knot Today is almost empty and shipping fees is to expensive for just one thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika View Post
Hi, I live in Denmark as well

This shop http://www.afrohairsecrets.dk/ carries a lot of products, I like the CHI Styling Infra Gel (same company as Biosilk).

But I order everything from the UK really, also JMO products, they are much cheaper there.

My absolutely favorite place is British Curlies https://store.britishcurlies.co.uk/, excellent service and good selection.

You can get KCCC at http://www.mariposa-import.eu/.

Another good places:
Lexies Curls in Germany:
http://www.lexies-curls.de/joomla/index.php/en/

Curl Harmony:
http://www.curlharmony.co.uk/
__________________
3b textured curly from DK.


Last edited by Donna-ep; 07-03-2009 at 06:59 AM.
Donna-ep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #15
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-ep View Post
Hej :-)

Thanks for the links, you have just made my day! I have been looking everywhere on the internet for IC Hair Polisher styling gel, and now I found it on the danish website you recommended. Thanks again
You're very welcome.
I'd be interested in ordering stuff together (I'm in Copenhagen), but I'm leaving Denmark on Sunday and will be back at the end of July. So perhaps we can talk about it then?

I also have very good experience with this place (very cheap shipping – can be tracked and traced online):
http://www.hagelshop.de/

And this place has excellent hair dryers (I’ve got the Babyliss Pro Ionic - much cheaper than in DK):
http://www.pro-clipper.com/index.html

Denman brushes (cheap shipping):
http://www.denmanbrush.com/index.asp
Aika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:34 AM   #16
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 35
Default

I forgot to mention – I spoke to the owner of afrohairsecrets.dk some time ago (she's very nice) and she said, that she would get any product I wanted (besides what's listed on their website). I'm sure she'd order the KCCC if we talked to her.
Aika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:49 PM   #17
 
Novella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-ep View Post
The Aloe Vera Gel you're talking about from Bilka, is it without cones? I went there today to look for it, but couldn't find it? I have been looking everywhere for a gele without Alcohol denat.
[/quote]


Yep, no silicones or alcohol denat. It's by the pills and vitamins It doens't give me any hold, so I use it to mix with the BRHG so it's not so crunchy...
__________________
CG since april 09 - So far so good
Novella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:53 PM   #18
 
Novella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika View Post
Hi, I live in Denmark as well

This shop http://www.afrohairsecrets.dk/ carries a lot of products, I like the CHI Styling Infra Gel (same company as Biosilk).

But I order everything from the UK really, also JMO products, they are much cheaper there.

My absolutely favorite place is British Curlies https://store.britishcurlies.co.uk/, excellent service and good selection.

You can get KCCC at http://www.mariposa-import.eu/.

Another good places:
Lexies Curls in Germany:
http://www.lexies-curls.de/joomla/index.php/en/

Curl Harmony:
http://www.curlharmony.co.uk/
Hi... How great... Thanks for the links
__________________
CG since april 09 - So far so good
Novella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #19
 
Donna-ep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 192
Default

Okay, hmm.. Do you have a user on www.trendsales.dk? Then maybe you could buy it for me next time you're going to Bilka. Then I will give you money for shipping and the products of course

How much does it cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novella View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-ep View Post
The Aloe Vera Gel you're talking about from Bilka, is it without cones? I went there today to look for it, but couldn't find it? I have been looking everywhere for a gele without Alcohol denat.

Yep, no silicones or alcohol denat. It's by the pills and vitamins It doens't give me any hold, so I use it to mix with the BRHG so it's not so crunchy... [/quote]
__________________
3b textured curly from DK.

Donna-ep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:14 PM   #20
 
Donna-ep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 192
Default

That sounds great. Im going to email har. There is a product I need, but just can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet :-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika View Post
I forgot to mention – I spoke to the owner of afrohairsecrets.dk some time ago (she's very nice) and she said, that she would get any product I wanted (besides what's listed on their website). I'm sure she'd order the KCCC if we talked to her.
__________________
3b textured curly from DK.

Donna-ep is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com