Go Back   CurlTalk > Swap boards > Swap board

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By breezie24

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
Default All items sold!

Everything has been sold and shipped out. Thanks for helping me pare down my stash to staples

Last edited by ofroyalty; 04-05-2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Sale/swap complete.
ofroyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:25 PM   #2
 
sheilacurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,002
Default

Hi! I sent you a message.
sheilacurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:45 PM   #3
 
sheilacurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,002
Default

Hello again! Sent you another
sheilacurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:28 PM   #4
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheilacurl View Post
Hello again! Sent you another
Replied to both. Thanks.
ofroyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #5
 
tenifa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 21
Default

Am I to late, anything left?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
tenifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:10 PM   #6
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenifa View Post
Am I to late, anything left?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
The items without "GONE" before them are still available.
ofroyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:37 PM   #7
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
Default

Added new items
ofroyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:23 AM   #8
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 295
Default

msg'd you for two items. prepared to pay immediately.
Lovemenappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:27 AM   #9
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 74
Default

PMed for qhemet
SKEETER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:45 AM   #10
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
Default

Added new items.
ofroyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:43 PM   #11
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 74
Default

PMed again lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofroyalty View Post
Added new items.


Sent from my DROID4 using CurlTalk App
__________________

tribecalledcurl.com
SKEETER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:32 AM   #12
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 104
Default

I sent you a pm
breezie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:57 PM   #13
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 104
Default

I would NOT purchase from this seller... Be careful people! There was hair in my product and she will not refund my money although that's completely disgusting. But good luck buying!
Lovemenappy likes this.
breezie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #14
 
botanika2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 71
Default

Pm'd u
botanika2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #15
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezie24 View Post
I would NOT purchase from this seller... Be careful people! There was hair in my product and she will not refund my money although that's completely disgusting. But good luck buying!
I choose not to refund you because there was NO hair in your product:
1. I do not shed at such a rate for the product to be "full of hair" as you claim
2. When I use my products and notice a hair left behind I always remove it before storing
3. I check all products for cleanliness (including the presence of hair) before shipping, and make sure they are as close to original condition as possible
ofroyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #16
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofroyalty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by breezie24 View Post
I would NOT purchase from this seller... Be careful people! There was hair in my product and she will not refund my money although that's completely disgusting. But good luck buying!
I choose not to refund you because there was NO hair in your product:
1. I do not shed at such a rate for the product to be "full of hair" as you claim
2. When I use my products and notice a hair left behind I always remove it before storing
3. I check all products for cleanliness (including the presence of hair) before shipping, and make sure they are as close to original condition as possible
Obviously you didn't check it this time because there is hair in the product! But it's fine. Paypal refunded my money. And now everyone knows you're full of crap and I'm not the only person who has had an issue with you.. Anyway carry on and have a great day!
P.s There IS hair in the product, next time actually check it.
All items sold!-imageuploadedbycurltalk1364230979.266747.jpgAll items sold!-imageuploadedbycurltalk1364230992.828313.jpgAll items sold!-imageuploadedbycurltalk1364231003.101722.jpg
breezie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #17
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezie24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofroyalty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by breezie24 View Post
I would NOT purchase from this seller... Be careful people! There was hair in my product and she will not refund my money although that's completely disgusting. But good luck buying!
I choose not to refund you because there was NO hair in your product:
1. I do not shed at such a rate for the product to be "full of hair" as you claim
2. When I use my products and notice a hair left behind I always remove it before storing
3. I check all products for cleanliness (including the presence of hair) before shipping, and make sure they are as close to original condition as possible
Obviously you didn't check it this time because there is hair in the product! But it's fine. Paypal refunded my money. And now everyone knows you're full of crap and I'm not the only person who has had an issue with you.. Anyway carry on and have a great day!
P.s There IS hair in the product, next time actually check it.
I stand by my previous statements. *FYI Paypal gave you that refund as a courtesy. No money was taken from my account.
ofroyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #18
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofroyalty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by breezie24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofroyalty View Post
I choose not to refund you because there was NO hair in your product:
1. I do not shed at such a rate for the product to be "full of hair" as you claim
2. When I use my products and notice a hair left behind I always remove it before storing
3. I check all products for cleanliness (including the presence of hair) before shipping, and make sure they are as close to original condition as possible
Obviously you didn't check it this time because there is hair in the product! But it's fine. Paypal refunded my money. And now everyone knows you're full of crap and I'm not the only person who has had an issue with you.. Anyway carry on and have a great day!
P.s There IS hair in the product, next time actually check it.
I stand by my previous statements. *FYI Paypal gave you that refund as a courtesy. No money was taken from my account.
That's fine. And unfortunate. Whether it's 1 hair, 5 or 30 it's still trifling. But again have a great day sweetheart!
breezie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #19
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKEETER View Post
PMed again lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofroyalty View Post
Added new items.


Sent from my DROID4 using CurlTalk App
Quote:
Originally Posted by botanika2 View Post
Pm'd u
Replied. Thanks
ofroyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:53 PM   #20
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezie24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofroyalty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by breezie24 View Post

Obviously you didn't check it this time because there is hair in the product! But it's fine. Paypal refunded my money. And now everyone knows you're full of crap and I'm not the only person who has had an issue with you.. Anyway carry on and have a great day!
P.s There IS hair in the product, next time actually check it.
I stand by my previous statements. *FYI Paypal gave you that refund as a courtesy. No money was taken from my account.
That's fine. And unfortunate. Whether it's 1 hair, 5 or 30 it's still trifling. But again have a great day sweetheart!
I counted three hairs just from the images you posted. You'd have to be dumb or blind not to see it in there so it's clear that your are NOT "lying". I would have given the benefit of the doubt if it was just 1. Sorry you had this experience, and glad you got your money back!
Lovemenappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Trending Topics[-]hide

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com