10-24-2011, 08:11 AM
Join Date: Nov 2009
This might be the way to go! Not sure where you live but here in the NY area its getting cold so keeping hair moisturzed is important. I have been researching various posts here as well YT vids for spritzer options and have pretty much gathered everything that I could possibly need to make my refreshing & moisturizing spritz: conditioner, Rosewater w/glycerin and oils. Now its a matter of which oils I use (jojoba, almond, evoo, grapeseed or coconut) and compiling the right mix so that its just enough to do what I need it to do to refresh without overdoing it that I'm having to start over from scratch.
Am noticing increased "chatter" regarding spritzes in general so it may be worth considering and compiling products that work well on YOUR hair as well as climate. For instance, some people put gels in their spritz which is something I would be more likely to do for a spring/summer spritz as my winter styling method will give me all the hold I need without including a gel which is a totally different case during the warm/ hot & humid months.
Sent from my DROIDX using CurlTalk App
- Oils: EVOO,Watermelon Seed,Argan, Coconut
- Cleanse: CD Monoi Repairing Shampoo, Soultanicals Honey I Shrunk the Frizz Poo Bar
- Detangle/RO: Soultanicals Mango Dip Detangling Slip
- LI: DB Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip
- DC: Crece Pelo,MJ Super Sweetback
- PT: CJ Repair Me,Smooth Naturals Strengthen
- Style: CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, CRN Almond Jai Twist Butter, WetLine Xtreme Gel,Cantu Coconut Curling Cream
- Moisturize: DN Whipped Amla Frosting,CoN Argan Oil Perfect 7
Last edited by NYCgirl; 10-24-2011 at 09:29 PM.