Go Back   CurlTalk > Hair > Transitioning

Old 10-28-2009, 10:18 AM   #1

gagirl09's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009
Default Curls.biz product review and pics

Okay so I used the samples from the curls.biz website this morning when I washed my hair. I used the cleansing cream, coconut sublime, and curly milkshake. I must say I am pleased with the products. My hair is moisturized my curl defined. I still feel like I have a frizz problem with my natural curls but I will leave that for you all to decide. Also I barely had any shedding or breakage like maybe a sliver of strands escaped down the drains. However, I am not going to give Curls products full credit for that just yet. I finger combed my hair for the first time today and co-wash every three days. My shedding had decreased when I had passed three month mark of not getting a relaxer. Also guys, this stuff smells soooooo good. I mean my dog was trying to lick my hair. I will let you know how the quench moisturizer works once my twists dry, which of course will be tomorrow. Also what do you guys think of my hairtype/texture? 4A/4B or something else? I give up trying to figure out!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Curls.biz product review and pics-after-11-months.jpg   Curls.biz product review and pics-s-z.jpg   Curls.biz product review and pics-shedding.jpg
gagirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote