Curly Q&A

I got a texturizer at a salon and my hair is straight! ;( help what can I do? I want my 4b hair back

by Usedtobecurly_ (4b)   category Transitioning

Please to leave your comment.

1 Answer

I use to get texturizers. You curly hair is gone :(. It is like a perm, but doesn't completely straighten your hair, so your hair has a wave to it. You will need to grow your hair out and start over. Sorry for your loss!

by Alleah (3b)

| 4 months ago |
  • 1
  • |
  • 0
1 Comment
Thank you for your advice I think that's what I'm gonna do ;(
- 4 months ago by Usedtobecurly_ (4b)
  • 0

Please to leave your comment.

Answer this question

Please to add your answer.