Last-minute hair care tips?
I'm starting 7th grade in 3 weeks. I've decided to go natural this year, so I want to know if there are any last-minute tips I could use?
BY: curlygahlll ( 3c ) | 2 years ago
Best answer chosen by asker
Hi! I'm going into 8th grade this year! :) Here are some of my tips:
1. If you haven't already, get a sulfate-free shampoo. Sulfates are unnecessarily drying to curly hair.
2. Sleep with a satin bonnet or a satin pillowcase. It will help maintain your curls and prevent frizz!
3. You can learn a lot from watching YouTube videos by curly girls who have a similar hair type to you.
4. Deep condition your hair about once a week.
5. Have fun rocking your natural hair! :D
BY: curlysophie ( 3a ) | 2 years ago
Answer this question
Please log in to add your answer.