HELP PLEASE My curls have some definition but it looks like a frizzy afro What can I do to tame it?
I recently stopped straightening it. I have been wearing it naturally for about a month in a half. I have been trying different products to help but I think my problem is in my routine. Any tips?
BY: NoMoreStraight ( 3b ) | 8.11.13
Here are some things you can do to make it less frizzy and more curly:
1. Use sulfate-free shampoo.
2. Use lots of conditioner and don't rinse it out all the way.
3. Dry your hair with a t-shirt or a microfiber towel. I regular towel creates frizz.
4. Apply defining creams or hair milk. I love Cantu Shea Butter leave in conditioning repair cream.
5. Deep conditioning one a week or once every two weeks.
I started following these five steps 3 months ago and my hair is much softer, shinier and healthier then it was before! And I have much less frizz.
BY: NoodleHead98 ( 3c ) | 1 year ago
Yes. When washing your hair, read the directions on your conditioner. If that is so a good solution, I have more. After defining your curls with hair milk or creams, do not touch them until the are dry.
BY: LuciousBlue ( 3c ) | 8.14.13
Answer this question
Please log in to add your answer.