restarting CG method- don't know if I've got this right...
So, I started CG but I've been unknowingly slathering cones into my hair :( [Naked Bounce Curls Conditioner]
Now I have used a sulphate containing shampoo (Johnson's Baby Shampoo) and a silicone free conditioner (Body Shop's Rainforest Moisture). I assume this has taken all existing cones out of my hair.
These are the following products that I plan to use in my hair when starting the CG method:
1) Garnier Ultimate Blends- The Sleek Restorer
2) Garnier Ultimate Blends- The Silky Conditioner
[These two are my co-washes, so I use them as I would use a shampoo]
3) Dr Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Restorative Treatment Conditioner (from Holland and Barrett) as a deep conditioner
4) Body Shop Rainforest Moisture hair butter as a leave in conditioner
5) A'Kin Leave In Conditioner
6) Boots Curl Creme (Pink Jar)
I've checked ingredients and they are all cone free.
My understanding is this: you use a light conditioner as you would use a shampoo, rub it into hair/scalp to get rid of grease. Then, you use a heavier/creamier conditioner to condition, leave it in the hair for 5/10 minutes then wash it out. Then comb with a wide tooth comb & apply products, then plop dry.
Have I got this right?
Thank you xx
BY: QueenNaomi ( 2c ) | 8.1.14