How do I follow the Curly Girl Method?
I am a 3b/c curly girl and the article on this website isn't really helping me. Can someone explain the method better?
BY: Alleah ( 3b ) | 1 year ago
1. No sulfates (you can use a sulfate free shampoo or cowash with a light conditioner)
2. Use a silicone free, moisturizing conditioner (anything that ends in "cone" on ingredient list)
3. Use a silicone free leave in
4. Silicone free, drying alcohol free styling product (gel, cream, or mousse)
5. Only use microfiber towels or cotton t shirts to dry your hair (unless you gently diffuse)
6. Avoid heat styling and chemicals
That's pretty much the gist of it. Get to know your hair better to figure out what products and ingredients your hair likes.
BY: JessiiLeighh ( 3a ) | 1 year ago
Answer this question
Please log in to add your answer.