Easy Sulfate Free Shampoo Recipe - NaturallyCurly.com
Found this on CurlyNikki.com. http://www.curlynikki.com/2013/12/homemade-sulfate-free-shampoo-for-your.html
Very easy recipe that can be altered based on your preferences.
- 1/4 cup of distilled water
- 1/4 cup of castile soap
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil of your choice
- couple drops of your favorite essential oil
- measuring cup
- plastic bottle
1. Pour 1/4 cup of distilled water into a large measuring cup.
2. Add the castile soap to the water.
3. Whisk the two together.
4. Add your choice of vegetable oil to the mixture, and stir stir stir.
5. Transfer to a plastic bottle and store until ready to use.
**Note: You can add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil for a nice scent.