Submitted 10/26/2011 by SammySingally (4a)
Category: Leave-in Conditioner
(Rated 0/5 based on 0 reviews) Login to add your review
That's the start of all the good things it can do.
- 1 cup purified water
- ½ cup Aloe Juice and gel- a natural conditioner, great for hair loss, great for dry and itchy scalps.
- 1Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- Water/Milk from 1 coconut
- 10 small squirts of Lime Juice- removes hair odors, naturally cleanses the hair and scalp, prevents dandruff
- 1 Tbsp Shea butter (melted) – vitamin E (promotes growth, decreases sun damage, antioxidant)
- 1Tsp Rosemary oil - promotes growth, prevents hair loss, moisturizes and prevents dandruff
- 1 Tsp Olive oil – moisturizes and prevents dandruff
- ½ Tsp Thyme oil – promotes healthy scalp, gives natural shine and prevents hair loss.