- 45 cut tea bags
- 1/2 large bottle of Cayenne Pepper
- 30 Biotin pills (blended or powder form)
- 2-4 drops onion seed oil
- 1-2 drop garlic seed oil
- 2:1 ratio of onion seed oil to garlic seed oil
- *I have heard of ladies substituting this for the powders. Do not use fresh onion or garlic, as those contain water, leading to a moldy batch
Mix all ingredients together but save the onion and garlic oil or powder at the end.
2. infuse the mixture in the oven for about 5 hours.
3. Set aside to cool down and stir occasionally
4. Once cooled, pour the oil into a container with a cheesecloth to separate the tea from the oil.
5. add the onion and garlic oil (or powder)
Keep out of the sunlight.