submitted Jun 26, 2012
Scalp Oil by alushington | Type 4a
This is a hot oil treatment that I just started using for my hair!
I really tried to combine oil that promote hair growth and strengthening. I loved how it made my hair feel after conditioning. My hair felt really soft and moisturized, all I had to do afterwards was style with a light leave-in conditioner!
I hope you like it! ... read full description >>
- (Amount of ingredients depend on length and thickness of hair! This is for short-medium length)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Castor Oil
- 1 tbsp Jojoba Oil
- 1 tsp Peppermint Oil
- 2 drops of Vitamin E Oil
- (Olive oil is optional)
1. Wash hair and divide in 3-4 sections
2. After hair is washed...mix together oils in a bowl/jar and heat until melted and warm
(You can heat by placing bowl or jar in boiled water, or put in a microwave for 30-45 seconds)
3. Apply to scalp then saturate each section individually.
4. Keep plastic cap on your head for 10-15 minutes or sit under a heated hood/dryer for 5-10 minutes
5. Condition hair
Then you're done!